All accepted new registrations through 11:00p ET on September 26 have been activated. Accepted new registrations in the queue are activated on a weekly basis each Saturday. Terms of use are available here: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/ucp.php?mode=terms
Thank you!
Thank you!
Ron Cameron
Re: Ron Cameron
I suspect this rebroadcast is Ron's way of properly promoting his big Paul Woods interview.
Re: Ron Cameron
Or maybe Ron's excitement for his Harbaugh-hosted birthday luncheon got the better of him & he decided to just go directly to Denny's today.
Re: Ron Cameron
So Ron can get into Ford Field "anytime" he wants. Unlike the case at Comerica, where he's banned from the stadium. Odd, though, that he's never been to Ford Field.
Re: Ron Cameron
I guess recycled Ron is just as good as live Ron. He doesn't go to Ford Field because he might have to pay for the buffet.
Re: Ron Cameron
You never know with Ron but I'm on the case, Al has been extremely busy straightening up the pantry but I'll get a hold of him eventually.
Re: Ron Cameron
'Tim Matheson was in all those big movies ... with Belushi.' I just don't see Ron being an Animal House fan.
Re: Ron Cameron
I do love Ron incredulously telling the story of all those “Hollywood People” doing cocaine…in the immortal phrasing of Ron: “Reeeeaaaallly?!?!” Not sure if Scoop noticed, blow was everywhere in that era!
Re: Ron Cameron
No one's going to make decisions for Ron, unlike George Eichorn & his missus. Ladies, you've been warned.
Re: Ron Cameron
The Wings picked up things on the "Coast." Ron broadcasting from the '50s.
Re: Ron Cameron
Ron's asking for Yellow Pages no earlier than July '23, so he may not want my June '23 one.
-
radiofan1974
- Posts: 5901
- Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:47 pm
Re: Ron Cameron
Just tuning in…..imagine that Harbaugh talk
-
radiofan1974
- Posts: 5901
- Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:47 pm
Re: Ron Cameron
Ah as I am reviewing todays show….i read it’s a rebroadcast, seems like a live show lol
Last edited by radiofan1974 on Fri Jan 19, 2024 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
radiofan1974
- Posts: 5901
- Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:47 pm
Re: Ron Cameron
Glad “ron” continues to post on X for the fans