All accepted new registrations through 11:00p ET on September 26 have been activated. Accepted new registrations in the queue are activated on a weekly basis each Saturday. Terms of use are available here: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/ucp.php?mode=terms

Thank you!

Ron Cameron

A place to showcase the very best threads on the Buzzboard.
Momo
Posts: 11337
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:16 am

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by Momo »

I suspect this rebroadcast is Ron's way of properly promoting his big Paul Woods interview.
Rm0411
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:16 pm

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by Rm0411 »

Momo wrote: ↑Fri Jan 19, 2024 11:27 am I'll be part of the media gaggle at the library tomorrow. Trying to get answers.
And I'll check with Al to ensure Ron's car didn't fall apart when attempting to leave the Belleville Denny's this morning.
Momo
Posts: 11337
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:16 am

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by Momo »

Rm0411 wrote: ↑Fri Jan 19, 2024 11:40 am
Momo wrote: ↑Fri Jan 19, 2024 11:27 am I'll be part of the media gaggle at the library tomorrow. Trying to get answers.
And I'll check with Al to ensure Ron's car didn't fall apart when attempting to leave the Belleville Denny's this morning.
Or maybe Ron's excitement for his Harbaugh-hosted birthday luncheon got the better of him & he decided to just go directly to Denny's today.
Momo
Posts: 11337
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:16 am

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by Momo »

So Ron can get into Ford Field "anytime" he wants. Unlike the case at Comerica, where he's banned from the stadium. Odd, though, that he's never been to Ford Field.
Willie108
Posts: 922
Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:43 am
Location: Flint Twp.

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by Willie108 »

I guess recycled Ron is just as good as live Ron. He doesn't go to Ford Field because he might have to pay for the buffet.
Momo
Posts: 11337
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:16 am

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by Momo »

Willie108 wrote: ↑Fri Jan 19, 2024 11:49 am I guess recycled Ron is just as good as live Ron. He doesn't go to Ford Field because he might have to pay for the buffet.
He just said he doesn't pay for anything.
Rm0411
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:16 pm

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by Rm0411 »

Momo wrote: ↑Fri Jan 19, 2024 11:44 am
Rm0411 wrote: ↑Fri Jan 19, 2024 11:40 am
Momo wrote: ↑Fri Jan 19, 2024 11:27 am I'll be part of the media gaggle at the library tomorrow. Trying to get answers.
And I'll check with Al to ensure Ron's car didn't fall apart when attempting to leave the Belleville Denny's this morning.
Or maybe Ron's excitement for his Harbaugh-hosted birthday luncheon got the better of him & he decided to just go directly to Denny's today.
You never know with Ron but I'm on the case, Al has been extremely busy straightening up the pantry but I'll get a hold of him eventually.
Momo
Posts: 11337
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:16 am

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by Momo »

'Tim Matheson was in all those big movies ... with Belushi.' I just don't see Ron being an Animal House fan.
uncleb67
Posts: 592
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:15 am

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by uncleb67 »

Momo wrote: ↑Fri Jan 19, 2024 12:04 pm 'Tim Matheson was in all those big movies ... with Belushi.' I just don't see Ron being an Animal House fan.
I do love Ron incredulously telling the story of all those “Hollywood People” doing cocaine…in the immortal phrasing of Ron: “Reeeeaaaallly?!?!” Not sure if Scoop noticed, blow was everywhere in that era!
Momo
Posts: 11337
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:16 am

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by Momo »

No one's going to make decisions for Ron, unlike George Eichorn & his missus. Ladies, you've been warned.
Momo
Posts: 11337
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:16 am

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by Momo »

The Wings picked up things on the "Coast." Ron broadcasting from the '50s.
Momo
Posts: 11337
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:16 am

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by Momo »

Ron's asking for Yellow Pages no earlier than July '23, so he may not want my June '23 one.
radiofan1974
Posts: 5901
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:47 pm

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by radiofan1974 »

Just tuning in…..imagine that Harbaugh talk
radiofan1974
Posts: 5901
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:47 pm

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by radiofan1974 »

Ah as I am reviewing todays show….i read it’s a rebroadcast, seems like a live show lol
Last edited by radiofan1974 on Fri Jan 19, 2024 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
radiofan1974
Posts: 5901
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:47 pm

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by radiofan1974 »

Glad “ron” continues to post on X for the fans
Post Reply