All accepted new registrations through 11:59p ET on October 3 have been activated. Accepted new registrations in the queue are activated on a weekly basis each Saturday. Terms of use are available here: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/ucp.php?mode=terms
Thank you!
Thank you!
Ron Cameron
-
Dan in Northville
- Posts: 466
- Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2023 6:45 pm
Re: Ron Cameron
"I've said it before and I'll say it again"...............
The perfect summation of Sportstalk with Ron Cameron
The perfect summation of Sportstalk with Ron Cameron
-
radiofan1974
- Posts: 5903
- Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:47 pm
Re: Ron Cameron
The redskin potatoes!! Ron approved
Re: Ron Cameron
It wouldn't be hard to create an Artificial Intelligence version of Ron, with all the standard comments. And his own type of "artificial intelligence."
-
radiofan1974
- Posts: 5903
- Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:47 pm
Re: Ron Cameron
Ron hanging in with “this mess”
Re: Ron Cameron
I might have been too quick to suspend doubt about whether Cowboy can email. Maybe that initial "email" from Cowboy was not real.
Re: Ron Cameron
Caller #3: Pat from Walled Lake.
-
Mr.Transistor
- Posts: 1461
- Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:43 am
Re: Ron Cameron
Kurt must be sitting back waiting to monopolize the next half hour
Re: Ron Cameron
"Which they should be now." Agree with you, Ron, about keeping the Indians name in Cleveland.
Re: Ron Cameron
As long as Colangelo's still on the job, the Tigers' fans will never "deserve" to win.
Re: Ron Cameron
One man operation! No help at all!
Re: Ron Cameron
I gotcha a new Yellow Pages, Ron.
Re: Ron Cameron
One-man-operation Ron doesn't have time to "go on the road" to Chicago.
Re: Ron Cameron
Ron's never been to Wrigley Field or the new White Sox stadium, which logically leads to his standard rant about nobody wanting to work and nobody helping him.
-
Mr.Transistor
- Posts: 1461
- Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:43 am
Re: Ron Cameron
Alex has not been heard from since Ron uttered the N word at his previous station. I can't say that I blame him. More one man operation talk yet that's what Scoop chooses. Stop your bitching!