All accepted new registrations through 11:59p ET on October 3 have been activated. Accepted new registrations in the queue are activated on a weekly basis each Saturday. Terms of use are available here: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/ucp.php?mode=terms
Thank you!
Thank you!
Ron Cameron
Re: Ron Cameron
Ron wants the emails written down, like they did at WDTK. "They never said a word." Ron's trying to silence Martin. That also makes it easier for him to rely on faux emails.
Re: Ron Cameron
Greg from Warren on the air. Now Greg might volunteer to be Ron's driver.
Re: Ron Cameron
I'm sure Sima really appreciates the mentions of 1160AM and The Patriot on his station. He's been on WPON for 2 weeks, and he's already slamming the station.
Last edited by Willie108 on Sat May 20, 2023 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Ron Cameron
Ron now asking Greg for a Tigers update.
-
Mr.Transistor
- Posts: 1461
- Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:43 am
Re: Ron Cameron
I'm with you. If he makes it into the fall I'd be surprised. He made it worse for himself with this crappy station.Dan in Northville wrote: ↑Sat May 20, 2023 4:14 pm I have a feeling that the end of this whole radio career of Ron's is not far off. If he makes it another year I'll be surprised.
Re: Ron Cameron
Always loved the good-natured banter between old friends Ron & Martin.
Re: Ron Cameron
stuffed pickle sandwiches?
Re: Ron Cameron
Bingo!Dan in Northville wrote: ↑Fri May 19, 2023 5:34 pmHow long until Ron let's us know................ "I never met him"
Re: Ron Cameron
Back to the Lions schedule & Ron's predictions.
-
radiofan1974
- Posts: 5903
- Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:47 pm
Re: Ron Cameron
Late to the show, I see I have a bit to catch up on
-
radiofan1974
- Posts: 5903
- Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:47 pm
Re: Ron Cameron
Ron always with the Vikings love
Re: Ron Cameron
Ron made it worse for himself when he couldn't keep his big mouth shut. No Fenton Hotel ads??? Did "The Ghost of Al Capone abandon him??? Ron is the perfect example of no show prep. Why???? Because in his bloated ego world, he doesn't have to do show prep because...HE'S THE SPORTS TALK RADIO LEGEND.