Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 12 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Feds Thwart Trumpers’ Plot to Kidnap Whitmer

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
lovinlife101

Re: Feds Thwart Trumpers’ Plot to Kidnap Whitmer

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:39 pm

You really think a rag-tag group of white trash would be able to pull this off?

It's just an opportunity for law enforcement to blow each other publicly and try to convince you they're important.

It would be like taking down a special needs four year old who said they were going to hurt you.

Besides, if the governor had been taken, they would have given her back within seconds.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:42 pm

False flag or fag. Look it up.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:43 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:35 pm
UP906 wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:32 pm
Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:28 pm
UP906 wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:23 pm
Copied from a Friend's Facebook, to be shared with everyone. I agree with this statement wholeheartedly, except that the tree does need watering sometimes. Thing is... what a stupid target and stupid timing. The dumbest of the dumb.

"Violence has no place in politics. Ever. It’s never a solution to disagreements.

The terrorists who targeted Gov. Whitmer and our police officers are un-American and a threat to the ideals they claim to value.

Thank you to our brave law enforcement heroes for infiltrating this plot and keeping people safe.

Justice should be swift and severe. It’s time to send a message that violence will never be tolerated."
Great job at deflection. A+
What do you mean deflection? I was condemning the behavior of those morons. I thought we would be in agreement.
Trump said to liberate Michigan. He caused this uprising. You congratulate law enforcement when they.were just doing their jobs.
Where were all you FAGGOTS when Madonna the slut talked about “blowing up the White House”?

Oh, that’s right. You have double standards. Without double standards you’d have no standards at all.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:55 am

Dumb Dems: “Trump-supporters are toothless, ignorant fools incapable of an intelligent thought.”

Also Dumb Dems: “Trump-supporters are capable of a highly-sophisticated plot to kidnap a government official and carry out highly-intelligent, military operatives.”

Oh, and the ringleader called Trump a “tyrant” and “not your friend.” He hates Trump, Whitmer, and all government officials alike, but the Dumb Dems are trying to fit their narrative.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:48 pm

There you go, faggots...

https://nypost.com/2020/10/09/man-accus ... as-tyrant/

These were not incited by Trump, no matter what the Botox Bimbo or Babbling BULLDYKE say!

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:16 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:24 am
These guys are "losers". I can't imagine any militia organization wanting to be associated with this group.

audiophile wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:44 am
We should send you to DBR.
So racist and homophobic slurs don't bother you? I've never noticed you to call out some of your Trump supporter buddies who use racism on this board.

Donald Trump and the people who actively support him are essentially a hate group. Some are dangerous and should be locked up.
Words don’t bother me at all. I don’t let anything bother me. It’s my “choice.” If someone else makes you angry, they won.

Take back the power. Take back control. If someone using racial or sexist slurs gets no reaction, they lose all their power. Take the power back!!!

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:39 am

Sun Oct 11, 2020 4:57 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:16 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:24 am
These guys are "losers". I can't imagine any militia organization wanting to be associated with this group.

audiophile wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:44 am
We should send you to DBR.
So racist and homophobic slurs don't bother you? I've never noticed you to call out some of your Trump supporter buddies who use racism on this board.

Donald Trump and the people who actively support him are essentially a hate group. Some are dangerous and should be locked up.
Words don’t bother me at all. I don’t let anything bother me. It’s my “choice.” If someone else makes you angry, they won.

Take back the power. Take back control. If someone using racial or sexist slurs gets no reaction, they lose all their power. Take the power back!!!
More nonsense from McLovin' who is okay with the " n" word and the word "faggot".
Words don’t hurt. When you take away their power, you take back control.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic