Acceptable registrations in the queue through June 3 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Feds Thwart Trumpers’ Plot to Kidnap Whitmer

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

Re: Feds Thwart Trumpers’ Plot to Kidnap Whitmer

Post by Matt » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:25 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:17 pm
Matt wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:18 pm
Probably Dem operatives...
You got to be fucking kidding me....
Its no more absurd than your statement that these cunts are Trump supporters.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:26 pm

UP906 wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:23 pm
Copied from a Friend's Facebook, to be shared with everyone. I agree with this statement wholeheartedly, except that the tree does need watering sometimes. Thing is... what a stupid target and stupid timing. The dumbest of the dumb.

"Violence has no place in politics. Ever. It’s never a solution to disagreements.

The terrorists who targeted Gov. Whitmer and our police officers are un-American and a threat to the ideals they claim to value.

Thank you to our brave law enforcement heroes for infiltrating this plot and keeping people safe.

Justice should be swift and severe. It’s time to send a message that violence will never be tolerated."
I'll co-sign this.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:28 pm

UP906 wrote:
Copied from a Friend's Facebook, to be shared with everyone. I agree with this statement wholeheartedly, except that the tree does need watering sometimes. Thing is... what a stupid target and stupid timing. The dumbest of the dumb.

"Violence has no place in politics. Ever. It’s never a solution to disagreements.

The terrorists who targeted Gov. Whitmer and our police officers are un-American and a threat to the ideals they claim to value.

Thank you to our brave law enforcement heroes for infiltrating this plot and keeping people safe.

Justice should be swift and severe. It’s time to send a message that violence will never be tolerated."
Great job at deflection. A+
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:30 pm

Matt wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:25 pm
Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:17 pm
Matt wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:18 pm
Probably Dem operatives...
You got to be fucking kidding me....
Its no more absurd than your statement that these cunts are Trump supporters.
They sure as hell are not voting for Biden.

The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

UP906

Post by UP906 » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:32 pm

Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:28 pm
UP906 wrote:

What do you mean deflection? I was condemning the behavior of those morons. I thought we would be in agreement.
Thread Killer

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:35 pm

UP906 wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:32 pm
UP906 wrote:

What do you mean deflection? I was condemning the behavior of those morons. I thought we would be in agreement.
Trump said to liberate Michigan. He caused this uprising. You congratulate law enforcement when they.were just doing their jobs.

Audacity sucks.

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:41 pm

Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:35 pm
UP906 wrote:
UP906 wrote:

Trump said to liberate Michigan. He caused this uprising. You congratulate law enforcement when they.were just doing their jobs.
This is an idiotic statement.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:45 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:51 pm
Just a pack of conservative victims... Fortunately, loners have trouble managing the human resource challenges of terrorist revolutions.
“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

UP906

Post by UP906 » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:49 pm

Matt wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:41 pm
UP906 wrote:
UP906 wrote:

Obvious troll is obvious.
Thread Killer

bmw

Post by bmw » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:50 pm

Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:34 pm
Jemele Hill: "Imagine the reaction if someone from BLM was attempting to kidnap a U.S. governor."
Would barely get a mention on the 6:30 news, let alone the lead story.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:52 pm

Matt wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:41 pm
UP906 wrote:
UP906 wrote:

No, it's not. Trump said "Liberate Michigan!" And who came to Lansing? Gretchen hating Trumpers who blocked traffic to the hospital. And yes, Proud Boys and other militia forces were there. You aren't stupid, Matt.

Audacity sucks.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:54 pm

bmw wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:50 pm
Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:34 pm
Jemele Hill: "Imagine the reaction if someone from BLM was attempting to kidnap a U.S. governor."
Would barely get a mention on the 6:30 news, let alone the lead story.
Trump would be bitching about it, and you know it! You folks would be screaming "Law and Order!!!!!"

Audacity sucks.

bmw

Post by bmw » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:54 pm

btw - I thought the left's position on rioting and violence is that it is to be excused because those engaging in violence don't know how else to express their frustration with being oppressed. I guess being oppressed by a tyrannical governor doesn't count?

TO BE CLEAR I am in no way condoning their behavior. But I've had it up to here with the double standard on how this kind of things gets covered.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:57 pm

bmw wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:54 pm
btw - I thought the left's position on rioting and violence is that it is to be excused because those engaging in violence don't know how else to express their frustration with being oppressed. I guess being oppressed by a tyrannical governor doesn't count?
Violence is awful. Unfortunately, much of the violence BLM receives the blame for is perpetrated by the Proud Boys, the KKK, and rogue police officers.

Audacity sucks.

bmw

Post by bmw » Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:02 pm

That is just factually incorrect. I'm not going to even waste my time debunking it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic