All accepted new registrations through 11:00p ET on September 26 have been activated. Accepted new registrations in the queue are activated on a weekly basis each Saturday. Terms of use are available here: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/ucp.php?mode=terms
Thank you!
Thank you!
Ron Cameron
Re: Ron Cameron
You know if Rogers was catching, it would be because of his excellent pitch calling and gliding ability. I hope Mr. Positive can dig into this tomorrow.
I wish the stream worked with Bluetooth; we could have it on driving back home. Maybe the more tech oriented wife can figure something out.
I wish the stream worked with Bluetooth; we could have it on driving back home. Maybe the more tech oriented wife can figure something out.
-
radiofan1974
- Posts: 5902
- Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:47 pm
Re: Ron Cameron
This may help..for some crazy reason when I amedj wrote: ↑Sat Jul 08, 2023 6:20 pm You know if Rogers was catching, it would be because of his excellent pitch calling and gliding ability. I hope Mr. Positive can dig into this tomorrow.
I wish the stream worked with Bluetooth; we could have it on driving back home. Maybe the more tech oriented wife can figure something out.
In my car and I stream the website it works via Bluetooth from the wpon website, not sure why it works as everyone else I try to stream it with a Bluetooth device it does not work at all
Re: Ron Cameron
I have no problem listening to Bluetooth headphones to my iPhone streaming from WPON website link.edj wrote: ↑Sat Jul 08, 2023 6:20 pm You know if Rogers was catching, it would be because of his excellent pitch calling and gliding ability. I hope Mr. Positive can dig into this tomorrow.
I wish the stream worked with Bluetooth; we could have it on driving back home. Maybe the more tech oriented wife can figure something out.
-
radiofan1974
- Posts: 5902
- Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:47 pm
Re: Ron Cameron
Humm, I may try that, I have been using speakers let me jump in the wpon site and see if headphones make a differenceMajik wrote: ↑Sat Jul 08, 2023 6:57 pmI have no problem listening to Bluetooth headphones to my iPhone streaming from WPON website link.edj wrote: ↑Sat Jul 08, 2023 6:20 pm You know if Rogers was catching, it would be because of his excellent pitch calling and gliding ability. I hope Mr. Positive can dig into this tomorrow.
I wish the stream worked with Bluetooth; we could have it on driving back home. Maybe the more tech oriented wife can figure something out.
Update—Bluetooth headphones work when streaming from wpon.com
Re: Ron Cameron
Android phones, and wearing headphones while driving isn't the best idea. Unless they fixed the issue over the past week or so.
Buzzboard is the next best thing.
Buzzboard is the next best thing.
-
Mr.Transistor
- Posts: 1461
- Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:43 am
Re: Ron Cameron
This is Haase's 2nd no hitter he caught with the Tigers. His first was with Spencer Turnbull. Ron comparing Jake Rogers to Johnny Bench is just plain stupid. I am sure no credit will be given to Haase or the Tigers for that matter.radiofan1974 wrote: ↑Sat Jul 08, 2023 8:39 pmHumm, I may try that, I have been using speakers let me jump in the wpon site and see if headphones make a differenceMajik wrote: ↑Sat Jul 08, 2023 6:57 pmI have no problem listening to Bluetooth headphones to my iPhone streaming from WPON website link.edj wrote: ↑Sat Jul 08, 2023 6:20 pm You know if Rogers was catching, it would be because of his excellent pitch calling and gliding ability. I hope Mr. Positive can dig into this tomorrow.
I wish the stream worked with Bluetooth; we could have it on driving back home. Maybe the more tech oriented wife can figure something out.
Update—Bluetooth headphones work when streaming from wpon.com![]()
I will have to try the stream idea from the pea-shooter WPON website and see if that works with the Bluetooth. I usually stream thru Tune In or Radio Box and it never works. I'm not counting on it and will try to rely on the comments in here as I will be unavailable for the day.
-
radiofan1974
- Posts: 5902
- Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:47 pm
Re: Ron Cameron
After the no hitter yesterday, Eric Hasse received quite a bit of credit and was mentioned quite often. I think I will email Ron and ask his thoughts on if there is a catcher controversy brewing behind the plate and if Jake Rogers demands a trade over all this fuss
Re: Ron Cameron
The Fourth of July fireworks season officially ends today, when Kurt taunts Ron about Eric Haase catching the combined no-hitter yesterday.
Also, first thing Monday morning, Ron will set an appointment with his dentist, to see how much damage was done by Ron's teeth-grinding during and after yesterday's game.
Also, first thing Monday morning, Ron will set an appointment with his dentist, to see how much damage was done by Ron's teeth-grinding during and after yesterday's game.
Re: Ron Cameron
I noticed that in the on-field celebration, near the mound, after the last out was recorded, so many of the players were jumping around, singling out and mobbing Eric Haase…kinda runs opposite of Scoop’s “clubhouse mole” info that Jake Rogers is the “preferred catcher in the room”!radiofan1974 wrote: ↑Sun Jul 09, 2023 8:04 am After the no hitter yesterday, Eric Hasse received quite a bit of credit and was mentioned quite often. I think I will email Ron and ask his thoughts on if there is a catcher controversy brewing behind the plate and if Jake Rogers demands a trade over all this fuss
At the post-game press conference, the three pitchers were being interviewed and then Eric Haase entered the interview, as well. Though I didn’t have the sound on loud, I’m sure that was at the urging of the Manning, Foley and Lange.
Re: Ron Cameron
Well, if Ron’s dentist works as quickly and efficiently as the surgeon that is rumored to be doing Scoop’s long-promised “new knees”, he could be waiting awhile to sit down in the dental chair! Then again, haven’t heard Scoop EVER read an ad for a dental office…”It’s quite a place, I tell ya, you gotta go there…”
Re: Ron Cameron
Re: Ron Cameron
Regner is today, correct? I can’t wait to find out his greatest thrill and if he always wanted to work in sports media.
Re: Ron Cameron
Maybe he will traded for Ohtani straight up.radiofan1974 wrote: ↑Sun Jul 09, 2023 8:04 am After the no hitter yesterday, Eric Hasse received quite a bit of credit and was mentioned quite often. I think I will email Ron and ask his thoughts on if there is a catcher controversy brewing behind the plate and if Jake Rogers demands a trade over all this fuss
Re: Ron Cameron
That's the plan. If Art's on, I'd like Mr. Positive to ask him to comment on the recent NYT article in which he is cited as an example of one who is resisting the new drugs that treat obesity:
“Art Regner … [a] garrulous color commentator for the Detroit Red Wings hockey team … said he was not ready to resort to medication. But when he went to Dr. [Amy] Rothberg’s [Ann Arbor weight loss] clinic he was chagrined. He’d regained 22 of the 76 pounds he lost by dieting.
Dr. Rothberg … suggested Wegovy or Mounjaro. But Mr. Regner felt he should have enough willpower to do it on his own. He knows his blood sugar is high and is aware of the consequences of diabetes.
Dr. Rothberg gently explained to him that it was not his fault he kept regaining weight every time he lost some.
***
Mr. Regner was not swayed. “I believe in myself,” he said. “I wake up in the morning and look in the mirror and say, ‘Are you going to do it or aren’t you?’”
-
radiofan1974
- Posts: 5902
- Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:47 pm
Re: Ron Cameron
Love art’s passion and it makes him entertaining especially during the post game lions broadcasts those shows had some epic rants
But I am sure Ron will have no problem having art tell it like it is when it comes to the wings
But I am sure Ron will have no problem having art tell it like it is when it comes to the wings