All accepted new registrations through 11:59p ET on October 3 have been activated. Accepted new registrations in the queue are activated on a weekly basis each Saturday. Terms of use are available here: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/ucp.php?mode=terms

Thank you!

Ron Cameron

A place to showcase the very best threads on the Buzzboard.
Majik
Posts: 771
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:38 pm

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by Majik »

Mr.Transistor wrote: ↑Fri Jun 09, 2023 11:19 am Another Dickhead reference to DD. Classy Ron, you just went up a notch for the Michigan HOF
Will he be breaking out the N word again too?
radiofan1974
Posts: 5903
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:47 pm

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by radiofan1974 »

Ron coming in hot this morning, I am guessing rams horn set him up this morning
sparty89
Posts: 1040
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:44 pm

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by sparty89 »

Will there be any out-of-town buses at this weekend's games?
Mr.Transistor
Posts: 1461
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:43 am

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by Mr.Transistor »

radiofan1974 wrote: ↑Fri Jun 09, 2023 11:22 am Ron coming in hot this morning, I am guessing rams horn set him up this morning
Just need Kurt to ruffle some feathers and we gotta show today!
edj
Posts: 3446
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2022 8:54 pm

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by edj »

It's all Combero's fault
Bobbert
Posts: 4365
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:13 pm

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by Bobbert »

Ron's got the hiccups!
radiofan1974
Posts: 5903
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:47 pm

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by radiofan1974 »

Torey levello talk, I am guessing years ago ron had lunch with torey when he played with Tigers
Momo
Posts: 11339
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:16 am

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by Momo »

I wonder if Ron & Mark ever had their power lunch. At the Caucus Club, I think.
Momo
Posts: 11339
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:16 am

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by Momo »

Bobbert wrote: ↑Fri Jun 09, 2023 11:23 am Ron's got the hiccups!
Maybe Martin can come in on him & yell, "Boo."
radiofan1974
Posts: 5903
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:47 pm

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by radiofan1974 »

The first “guts” comment today
Bobbert
Posts: 4365
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:13 pm

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by Bobbert »

"I've said it before and I'll say it again." The sorely missed Windsor Dave said the exact same thing about Cabrera.
Momo
Posts: 11339
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:16 am

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by Momo »

Ron has "spies" at the stadium?! Wait until Colangelo hears about this!
Momo
Posts: 11339
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:16 am

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by Momo »

First mention of Jake Rogers.
Majik
Posts: 771
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:38 pm

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by Majik »

Bobbert wrote: ↑Fri Jun 09, 2023 11:25 am "I've said it before and I'll say it again."
That phrase applies to everything Ron says
radiofan1974
Posts: 5903
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:47 pm

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by radiofan1974 »

The great Rogers would have this team running away with the central
Post Reply