Will he be breaking out the N word again too?Mr.Transistor wrote: ↑Fri Jun 09, 2023 11:19 am Another Dickhead reference to DD. Classy Ron, you just went up a notch for the Michigan HOF
All accepted new registrations through 11:59p ET on October 3 have been activated. Accepted new registrations in the queue are activated on a weekly basis each Saturday. Terms of use are available here: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/ucp.php?mode=terms
Thank you!
Thank you!
Ron Cameron
Re: Ron Cameron
-
radiofan1974
- Posts: 5903
- Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:47 pm
Re: Ron Cameron
Ron coming in hot this morning, I am guessing rams horn set him up this morning
Re: Ron Cameron
Will there be any out-of-town buses at this weekend's games?
-
Mr.Transistor
- Posts: 1461
- Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:43 am
Re: Ron Cameron
Just need Kurt to ruffle some feathers and we gotta show today!radiofan1974 wrote: ↑Fri Jun 09, 2023 11:22 am Ron coming in hot this morning, I am guessing rams horn set him up this morning
-
radiofan1974
- Posts: 5903
- Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:47 pm
Re: Ron Cameron
Torey levello talk, I am guessing years ago ron had lunch with torey when he played with Tigers
Re: Ron Cameron
I wonder if Ron & Mark ever had their power lunch. At the Caucus Club, I think.
-
radiofan1974
- Posts: 5903
- Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:47 pm
Re: Ron Cameron
The first “guts” comment today
Re: Ron Cameron
"I've said it before and I'll say it again." The sorely missed Windsor Dave said the exact same thing about Cabrera.
Re: Ron Cameron
Ron has "spies" at the stadium?! Wait until Colangelo hears about this!
Re: Ron Cameron
First mention of Jake Rogers.
-
radiofan1974
- Posts: 5903
- Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:47 pm
Re: Ron Cameron
The great Rogers would have this team running away with the central