Have you ever been in a major city when their sports team wins a championship?Bryce wrote: ↑Mon Nov 02, 2020 1:28 pm It would seem major retailers are betting on a Trump win. National retailers are having stores located in cities with Democratic voting majorities, as well as Democratic political control, board up their storefronts prior to the election.
I doubt they're worried about a bunch of Republicans storming their retail areas and busting windows and looting in the wake of a Biden win. There is a fair amount of cost involved with this. Looks like their money is on Trump being re-elected.
All accepted new registrations through 11:59p ET on October 3 have been activated. Accepted new registrations in the queue are activated on a weekly basis each Saturday. Terms of use are available here: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/ucp.php?mode=terms
Thank you!
Thank you!
Election predictions thread
Re: Election predictions thread
The censorship king from out of state.
Dickish and right.
Dickish and right.
Re: Election predictions thread
I think Trump very narrowly wins. He holds at least two of WI, MI, and PA and comes close to flipping MN red. Biden wins the popular vote due to running up the score in the West Coast and Northeastern states.
The Peters/James race ends up within 1% (with James on top) and this race determines control of the Senate.
The Peters/James race ends up within 1% (with James on top) and this race determines control of the Senate.
- MotorCityRadioFreak
- Posts: 9660
- Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:26 am
- Location: Warren, MI
Re: Election predictions thread
Two changes from what I had before: Pennsylvania stays red after contested recount, and Georgia flips blue. 285-253 Biden. If Georgia were not to flip blue, we would have a 269-269 tie with total carnage and a civil war. Would not be shocked if Iowa turned blue but have it staying red. Wisconsin flips blue, and Minnesota. stays blue. Ohio stays red. Arizona flips. South Carolina comes close to flipping but stays red.
Michigan goes red for Trump as I predicted before, but Peters wins by less than 1%.
Dems take Senate 51-49. Collins, Graham(shocker of the night), Perdue, McSally, and Ernst lose.
Proud Boys start riots in several areas on Friday. Trump does not concede until after Thanksgiving and gives shortest concession speech ever.
Donald tried and convicted of treason and money laundering in March.
https://www.270towin.com/maps/RlEpd
Michigan goes red for Trump as I predicted before, but Peters wins by less than 1%.
Dems take Senate 51-49. Collins, Graham(shocker of the night), Perdue, McSally, and Ernst lose.
Proud Boys start riots in several areas on Friday. Trump does not concede until after Thanksgiving and gives shortest concession speech ever.
Donald tried and convicted of treason and money laundering in March.
https://www.270towin.com/maps/RlEpd
They/them, non-binary and proud.
NEVER EVER COMPLY WITH FASCISM!!!
"MCRF is now and will always be welcome here."-zzand. Fly high, zzand. Fly high.
NEVER EVER COMPLY WITH FASCISM!!!
"MCRF is now and will always be welcome here."-zzand. Fly high, zzand. Fly high.
Re: Election predictions thread
Arizona finally flipped to red:
https://www.predictit.org/
Just 1 more state to go before Trump is favored.
https://www.predictit.org/
Just 1 more state to go before Trump is favored.
Re: Election predictions thread
Load up, bitch!bmw wrote: ↑Mon Nov 02, 2020 6:25 pm Arizona finally flipped to red:
https://www.predictit.org/
Just 1 more state to go before Trump is favored.
Biden -180 at Bovada
https://www.bovada.lv/sports/politics
The censorship king from out of state.
Dickish and right.
Dickish and right.
Re: Election predictions thread
You can get 2 to 1 on your money (turn $100 into $300) by betting on Biden winning the electoral college by between 1 and 149 electoral votes.
https://www.predictit.org/markets/detai ... l-election
I personally own:
800 shares of Dems 30-59
800 shares of Dems 10-29
3,000 shares GOP by 0-9
3,000 shares of GOP by 10-29
575 shares of GOP by 30-59
https://www.predictit.org/markets/detai ... l-election
I personally own:
800 shares of Dems 30-59
800 shares of Dems 10-29
3,000 shares GOP by 0-9
3,000 shares of GOP by 10-29
575 shares of GOP by 30-59
Re: Election predictions thread
So I would want to bet Dems 60-99 if I was backing my prediction?bmw wrote: ↑Mon Nov 02, 2020 6:36 pm You can get 2 to 1 on your money (turn $100 into $300) by betting on Biden winning the electoral college by between 1 and 149 electoral votes.
https://www.predictit.org/markets/detai ... l-election
I personally own:
800 shares of Dems 30-59
800 shares of Dems 10-29
3,000 shares GOP by 0-9
3,000 shares of GOP by 10-29
575 shares of GOP by 30-59
Joe Biden will be the next President of the United States, winning the electoral college 306-231.
The censorship king from out of state.
Dickish and right.
Dickish and right.
Re: Election predictions thread
Yep, and you would win roughly 12 to 1 on your money ($1200 for a $100 purchase)
Re: Election predictions thread
Thanks....I'll give it a shot.
These guys pay off, huh? Some on-line sites are sketchy.
The censorship king from out of state.
Dickish and right.
Dickish and right.
Re: Election predictions thread
I missed Indiana. I agree with that. AR wouldn't make much difference but I believe it will be blue.
283,000,000 Americans didn't vote for Trump.
Ask me about my tap water.
Posting Content © 2026 TC Talks Holdings LP.
Ask me about my tap water.
Posting Content © 2026 TC Talks Holdings LP.
Re: Election predictions thread
Bryce I think these are chainwide policies. They're boarding up in New York and there's absolutely no chance for rioting in Manhattan.Honeyman wrote: ↑Mon Nov 02, 2020 1:35 pmHave you ever been in a major city when their sports team wins a championship?Bryce wrote: ↑Mon Nov 02, 2020 1:28 pm It would seem major retailers are betting on a Trump win. National retailers are having stores located in cities with Democratic voting majorities, as well as Democratic political control, board up their storefronts prior to the election.
I doubt they're worried about a bunch of Republicans storming their retail areas and busting windows and looting in the wake of a Biden win. There is a fair amount of cost involved with this. Looks like their money is on Trump being re-elected.
How would it look if they only boarded up stores in the predominantly minority areas? That would certainly be racist.
283,000,000 Americans didn't vote for Trump.
Ask me about my tap water.
Posting Content © 2026 TC Talks Holdings LP.
Ask me about my tap water.
Posting Content © 2026 TC Talks Holdings LP.
Re: Election predictions thread
and raped in prison...MotorCityRadioFreak wrote: ↑Mon Nov 02, 2020 3:47 pm Two changes from what I had before: Pennsylvania stays red after contested recount, and Georgia flips blue. 285-253 Biden. If Georgia were not to flip blue, we would have a 269-269 tie with total carnage and a civil war. Would not be shocked if Iowa turned blue but have it staying red. Wisconsin flips blue, and Minnesota. stays blue. Ohio stays red. Arizona flips. South Carolina comes close to flipping but stays red.
Michigan goes red for Trump as I predicted before, but Peters wins by less than 1%.
Dems take Senate 51-49. Collins, Graham(shocker of the night), Perdue, McSally, and Ernst lose.
Proud Boys start riots in several areas on Friday. Trump does not concede until after Thanksgiving and gives shortest concession speech ever.
Donald tried and convicted of treason and money laundering in March.
283,000,000 Americans didn't vote for Trump.
Ask me about my tap water.
Posting Content © 2026 TC Talks Holdings LP.
Ask me about my tap water.
Posting Content © 2026 TC Talks Holdings LP.
Re: Election predictions thread
They are owned and run by a major university in New Zealand. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PredictIt
I've never personally cashed out (I still have like $2400 in my account) but there are Disquss comments sections in every market (some of them VERY active) and nobody has once complained that I've ever seen about not getting paid.
Re: Election predictions thread
Thanks.bmw wrote: ↑Mon Nov 02, 2020 7:00 pmThey are owned and run by a major university in New Zealand. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PredictIt
I've never personally cashed out (I still have like $2400 in my account) but there are Disquss comments sections in every market (some of them VERY active) and nobody has once complained that I've ever seen about not getting paid.
GL....on 1600 of your shares
The censorship king from out of state.
Dickish and right.
Dickish and right.
Re: Election predictions thread
Are you confusing Arkansas and Iowa? There's not a chance Arkansas goes blue....
America on Hiatus 1/20/25 - 1/20/29
Foxtrot
Delta
Tango
9000 - 353
Foxtrot
Delta
Tango
9000 - 353