Credit where credit is due. Ron didn't say today he's in the HOF.
All accepted new registrations through 11:59p ET on October 3 have been activated. Accepted new registrations in the queue are activated on a weekly basis each Saturday. Terms of use are available here: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/ucp.php?mode=terms
Thank you!
Thank you!
Ron Cameron
-
radiofan1974
- Posts: 5903
- Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:47 pm
Re: Ron Cameron
I have some catching up to do, work meeting. Since no one wants to work, someone has to!
Re: Ron Cameron
Thank you for being the one.radiofan1974 wrote: ↑Fri Oct 27, 2023 1:05 pm I have some catching up to do, work meeting. Since no one wants to work, someone has to!
-
radiofan1974
- Posts: 5903
- Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:47 pm
Re: Ron Cameron
Any guests for Sunday?
Re: Ron Cameron
Since the Lions are on MNF, maybe he’ll have a Lion player on…….. but seriously, when was the last time he had an active player from any of the main four local teams as a guest?
Re: Ron Cameron
Ron seems like he might be the hardest working guy in radio - name me ONE other person who works on BOTH Friday AND Sunday. I'll save you time - you can't!
America on Hiatus 1/20/25 - 1/20/29
Foxtrot
Delta
Tango
9000 - 353
Foxtrot
Delta
Tango
9000 - 353
Re: Ron Cameron
No guest, but his NFL picks & his deep dive “NBA preview.” Although I think the latter might go the way of his season-ending Tigers’ grades. I should have known Ron was bluffing about delivering his Tigers’ grades when he made a point that last weekend of the season of not offering his keen assessment until the ‘23 campaign was officially over.
Re: Ron Cameron
Never a Detroit player, but, inexplicably, reliever Tony Sipp was the only then-current player Ron has pulled in all the years I’ve been listening. And he was even a guest a few times. Although defiantly not a “homer,” Ron’s shows then were obsessed with Sipp’s teams & his play. “Get me Tony Sipp’s stats,” he would regularly bark.
-
radiofan1974
- Posts: 5903
- Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:47 pm
Re: Ron Cameron
That’s a shame we did not get a tiger report card. His breakdown of Rogers and combero would be tape for the hall of fameMomo wrote: ↑Sat Oct 28, 2023 9:31 amNo guest, but his NFL picks & his deep dive “NBA preview.” Although I think the latter might go the way of his season-ending Tigers’ grades. I should have known Ron was bluffing about delivering his Tigers’ grades when he made a point that last weekend of the season of not offering his keen assessment until the ‘23 campaign was officially over.
Ah yes, Ron’s picks-looking forward to his “interesting game” breakdown and teams could win or they could lose analysis
-
radiofan1974
- Posts: 5903
- Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:47 pm
Re: Ron Cameron
While there is a second half to go, Ron’s Penn state
Machine is only up by three over Indiana
Machine is only up by three over Indiana
-
radiofan1974
- Posts: 5903
- Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:47 pm
Re: Ron Cameron
Ron should be in a very good mood today-His favorite “high school writer” has a very nice article on Jake Rogers
Perhaps this is Mr Petzold attempt to get in the good graces of one Ron Cameron
I expect a paragraph by paragraph breakdown
Perhaps this is Mr Petzold attempt to get in the good graces of one Ron Cameron
I expect a paragraph by paragraph breakdown
Re: Ron Cameron
Especially when he gets to the part about how Jake is working on his technique for stealing pitches, which should raise the anger level a few notches with Umpire Ron.radiofan1974 wrote: ↑Sun Oct 29, 2023 8:31 am Ron should be in a very good mood today-His favorite “high school writer” has a very nice article on Jake Rogers
Perhaps this is Mr Petzold attempt to get in the good graces of one Ron Cameron
I expect a paragraph by paragraph breakdown
Re: Ron Cameron
Listening on headphones. Only getting sound on left channel. Checked with something else on Internet, where both channels worked.