All accepted new registrations through 11:59p ET on October 3 have been activated. Accepted new registrations in the queue are activated on a weekly basis each Saturday. Terms of use are available here: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/ucp.php?mode=terms
Thank you!
Thank you!
Ron Cameron
Re: Ron Cameron
Small ball, old school, whatever.
Re: Ron Cameron
Dan from Northville probably got it right:
https://mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/viewtopi ... 45#p760197
To that, we could probably add:
Hinch: F
Harris: F
Re: Ron Cameron
Ron does not, I repeat, not care about the ten meals Harbaugh owes him.
Re: Ron Cameron
10 dinners = vendetta!
Re: Ron Cameron
"I don't have a vendetta against Jim Harbaugh. Sure he owes me 10 dinners, but I don't care about that."
Another lesson in Logic 101.
Another lesson in Logic 101.
Re: Ron Cameron
Ron Cameron & the Vendettas. A new Motown group.
Re: Ron Cameron
Don't you just love it when Ron says, "Really?!?"
Re: Ron Cameron
I thought Scoop just let loose with what sure sounded like a “VURP”…
Re: Ron Cameron
Rob, Ron knows how to run a business.
Re: Ron Cameron
There's a lesson here....DO NOT STIFF RON ON DINNERS!!!
Re: Ron Cameron
With Ron, the only score that counts is the score when he falls asleep.