Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 12 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

McCarthy Lays Groundwork for Biden Impeachment Hearings.....

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
MotorCityRadioFreak

McCarthy Lays Groundwork for Biden Impeachment Hearings.....

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:26 pm

The Republicans are about to become even more irrelevant.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/republicans- ... 24658.html

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Matt

Re: McCarthy Lays Groundwork for Biden Impeachment Hearings.....

Post by Matt » Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:53 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:26 pm
The Republicans are about to become even more irrelevant.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/republicans- ... 24658.html
Well, this is the actual activity they impeached Trump for the first time. If pushing for an investigation is impeachable, the actual action certainly is.

OR...

You can acknowledge the first Trump impeachment was bullshit.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Tue Sep 12, 2023 5:45 pm

I didn’t agree with the first Trump impeachment on a strategic basis. Big difference though between the actions of a president himself and that of his wayward son.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Sep 12, 2023 6:19 pm

Seems like Trump was pushing for an investigation that was appropriate - he was just too fucking stupid to push properly. To be fair, I don't think Biden should be impeached, but the accusation is that Hunter used his father's position for inappropriate gain.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Sep 12, 2023 10:02 pm

Matt wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 6:19 pm
Seems like Trump was pushing for an investigation that was appropriate - he was just too fucking stupid to push properly. To be fair, I don't think Biden should be impeached, but the accusation is that Hunter used his father's position for inappropriate gain.
That’s not something you can impeach a president for. Short of chaining Hunter to a tree somewhere the idea “hey my dads important and so am I! You want to give me jobs and things right?” Isn’t easily avoidable should someone try that angle to get things. Joe can’t directly stop his son from doing it…

Trumps “perfect phone call” was him directly trying to bribe the leader of Ukraine… a whole different can of worms than this.

But remember… an impeachment is a political act and not a real legal case so you can impeach him for farting 22 times a day because 20 should be the limit if you really want to.

The trouble the Republicans May run into is overreaching and paying for it the way they did with Clinton in the 1998 midterms. That impeachment turned out to be a terrible idea

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Tue Sep 12, 2023 10:10 pm

Whomever wins in 2024 will be impeached. Whomever wins in 2028 will be impeached. Whomever wins in 2032 will be impeached. Wash, rinse, repeat.
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Sep 12, 2023 10:28 pm

Mega Hertz wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 10:10 pm
Whomever wins in 2024 will be impeached. Whomever wins in 2028 will be impeached. Whomever wins in 2032 will be impeached. Wash, rinse, repeat.
OH! OH! I wanna play! Impeach me too!

bmw

Post by bmw » Tue Sep 12, 2023 11:13 pm

There's only one thing I want to know - and that's whether Lester the Nightfly will, if Biden ends up actually being impeached, use an asterisk * next to Biden's name every time he mentions him in here?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Sep 12, 2023 11:59 pm

bmw wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 11:13 pm
There's only one thing I want to know - and that's whether Lester the Nightfly will, if Biden ends up actually being impeached, use an asterisk * next to Biden's name every time he mentions him in here?
Doubtful… but an asterisk would be better for his fluke win the first time and refusal to not win the second time.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Wed Sep 13, 2023 5:15 am

Rate This wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 10:28 pm
Mega Hertz wrote:
Its pathetic. It's gonna be on the mind of every house leader if the president is of the other party.
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Sep 13, 2023 7:55 am

Mega Hertz wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2023 5:15 am
Rate This wrote:
Mega Hertz wrote:
Its pathetic. It's gonna be on the mind of every house leader if the president is of the other party.
You can thank Nancy for setting precedent.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Sep 13, 2023 10:23 am

Bryce wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2023 7:55 am
Mega Hertz wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2023 5:15 am
Rate This wrote:
Mega Hertz wrote:
You can thank Nancy for setting precedent.
Nah… thank Newt. Both Bush and Obama were threatened with impeachment at various points in their terms. Newt Gingrich is truly one of the most disreputable people to hold public office in this nations history. He did more damage single handedly to this country in the 1990’s in terms of souring our political discourse than the next 10 people in line combined.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Sep 13, 2023 10:42 am

Here is surprising news...
Trump Has Been Privately Encouraging G.O.P. Lawmakers to Impeach Biden. The former president has talked regularly with members of the House Freedom Caucus and other congressional Republicans who pushed for impeachment.
“I did brief him on the strategy that I want to see laid out with impeachment,” Ms. Greene said in a brief phone interview.

Mr. Trump’s dinner with Ms. Greene came just two nights before Speaker Kevin McCarthy announced his decision on Tuesday to order the opening of an impeachment inquiry into President Biden, under intense pressure from his right flank.
“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Sep 13, 2023 1:22 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2023 10:42 am
Here is surprising news...
Trump Has Been Privately Encouraging G.O.P. Lawmakers to Impeach Biden. The former president has talked regularly with members of the House Freedom Caucus and other congressional Republicans who pushed for impeachment.
“I did brief him on the strategy that I want to see laid out with impeachment,” Ms. Greene said in a brief phone interview.

Mr. Trump’s dinner with Ms. Greene came just two nights before Speaker Kevin McCarthy announced his decision on Tuesday to order the opening of an impeachment inquiry into President Biden, under intense pressure from his right flank.
We know that Stormy Daniels is his type and MTG is from the same stable - do we think any shenanigans are ongoing?

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Sep 13, 2023 1:30 pm

The crazy ones are always the best in bed.
“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic