Acceptable registrations in the queue through June 3 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Biden has Covid

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
audiophile

Biden has Covid

Post by audiophile » Mon Sep 04, 2023 10:09 pm

Jill that is. You can't tell me she hasn't had every shot available, so as most of us already knew, shots do not prevent Covid, but I'm sure they some impact on the immune response (positive or negative).

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Deleted User 15924

Re: Biden has Covid

Post by Deleted User 15924 » Mon Sep 04, 2023 10:34 pm

I'm thinking everyone is strolling around with some degree of COVID by now. A vaccine makes you immune to COVID or the flu or whatever is in your body. It doesn't purge it from your body.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Sep 05, 2023 4:39 am

audiophile wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2023 10:09 pm
Jill that is. You can't tell me she hasn't had every shot available, so as most of us already knew, shots do not prevent Covid, but I'm sure they some impact on the immune response (positive or negative).
The virus is mutating. There are strains that are resistant to the vaccination. But covid is no longer the significant mortality threat it was. That is why you can't look at response or the virus the same today as we did in spring of 2020.
“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Deleted User 15924

Post by Deleted User 15924 » Tue Sep 05, 2023 1:41 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2023 4:39 am
The virus is mutating. There are strains that are resistant to the vaccination. But covid is no longer the significant mortality threat it was. That is why you can't look at response or the virus the same today as we did in spring of 2020.
Well put.

Taco

Post by Taco » Tue Sep 05, 2023 10:17 pm

Well, you can still get the flu even if you've had your annual shot. Covid is no different in that regard.
Woe to you, oh earth and sea
For the Devil sends the beast with wrath
Because he knows the time is short
Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast
For it is a human number
Its number is six hundred and sixty-six

Realist

Post by Realist » Wed Sep 06, 2023 5:39 pm

Taco wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2023 10:17 pm
Well, you can still get the flu even if you've had your annual shot. Covid is no different in that regard.
Have had the flu shot only once in my life. Never again. I was never as sick all winter as I was that year.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic