All accepted new registrations through 11:00p ET on September 26 have been activated. Accepted new registrations in the queue are activated on a weekly basis each Saturday. Terms of use are available here: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/ucp.php?mode=terms

Thank you!

Ron Cameron

A place to showcase the very best threads on the Buzzboard.
Bobbert
Posts: 4365
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:13 pm

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by Bobbert »

Anybody else getting erratic audio? (a technical question)
Bobbert
Posts: 4365
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:13 pm

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by Bobbert »

Momo wrote: ↑Fri Jul 14, 2023 11:17 am Ron "almost threw up" over a Summer League NBA game?!
Thanks, Ron, just as we're all planning our lunches.
Mr.Transistor
Posts: 1461
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:43 am

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by Mr.Transistor »

Bobbert wrote: ↑Fri Jul 14, 2023 11:18 am Anybody else getting erratic audio? (a technical question)
I am Bobbert. It keeps stopping and I am dead in the water.
Momo
Posts: 11337
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:16 am

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by Momo »

There's a problem with the radio broadcast. Nothing but repeats.
Bobbert
Posts: 4365
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:13 pm

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by Bobbert »

Mr.Transistor wrote: ↑Fri Jul 14, 2023 11:20 am
Bobbert wrote: ↑Fri Jul 14, 2023 11:18 am Anybody else getting erratic audio? (a technical question)
I am Bobbert. It keeps stopping and I am dead in the water.
What's strange is that I'll tap the on/off button, the sound returns, and it repeats the conversation.
Momo
Posts: 11337
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:16 am

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by Momo »

Where’s the defense???
Mr.Transistor
Posts: 1461
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:43 am

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by Mr.Transistor »

I can't pick up the pea shooter station on the radio, so you'll have to count me out today with the non streaming issues.
Same thing Bobbert, it's in repeat mode.
Mr.Transistor
Posts: 1461
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:43 am

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by Mr.Transistor »

Ron's idea to kill the MI buzzboard off
Bobbert
Posts: 4365
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:13 pm

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by Bobbert »

Momo wrote: ↑Fri Jul 14, 2023 11:22 am Where’s the defense???
I know. I'm going to turn this off before that phrase gets hooked in my brain.
Momo
Posts: 11337
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:16 am

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by Momo »

I see it's the same online. I hope this is straightened-out by next hour.
Momo
Posts: 11337
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:16 am

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by Momo »

And this call ended in real time so long ago, that Matt's already on his next bike vacation.
Mr.Transistor
Posts: 1461
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:43 am

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by Mr.Transistor »

Momo wrote: ↑Fri Jul 14, 2023 11:20 am There's a problem with the radio broadcast. Nothing but repeats.
I missed this, so the broadcast is in full failure mode right now. Beautiful.
Momo
Posts: 11337
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:16 am

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by Momo »

The not so hidden hand of Martin has to be behind this.
Mr.Transistor
Posts: 1461
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:43 am

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by Mr.Transistor »

Scoop should demand a refund for today's debacle. Usually he's the one who is at fault for the train wrecks, this one is self induced by the pea shooter station
Momo
Posts: 11337
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:16 am

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by Momo »

And we’re in repeat mode on an NBA Summer game. Not even an exhibition game.
Post Reply