All accepted new registrations through 11:00p ET on September 26 have been activated. Accepted new registrations in the queue are activated on a weekly basis each Saturday. Terms of use are available here: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/ucp.php?mode=terms
Thank you!
Thank you!
Ron Cameron
Re: Ron Cameron
Meeting scheduled this morning so I will likely miss the show. Unfortunately I can't rely on free meals from Ram's Horn and Vegan in the Hood to pay my bills.
WJR has hit rock bottom in ratings, 1.9. I speculated in the other thread it's because they banned Mr. Positive. Would love to see if Ron has any thoughts if it is brought up.
WJR has hit rock bottom in ratings, 1.9. I speculated in the other thread it's because they banned Mr. Positive. Would love to see if Ron has any thoughts if it is brought up.
Re: Ron Cameron
I'm expecting critical comments by Ron about the high number of high school players taken by the Tigers in the draft. Especially picking a high school player at #3 instead of the college player who went at #4.
Remember the name of that fourth pick (Wyatt Langford of Florida). I'm sure that Ron will when he second-guesses this Tigers draft.
Remember the name of that fourth pick (Wyatt Langford of Florida). I'm sure that Ron will when he second-guesses this Tigers draft.
Re: Ron Cameron
You really got to feel for Ron. A one-man operation, doing the work of ten men, now having to burn the midnight oil doing research on his lady guest. I trust his labored efforts have led him to answer he was seeking about whether the ex-wife of once the third most powerful man in soccer, who brought the World Cup to Detroit, is in the tennis HOF.
Re: Ron Cameron
An indictment of Avila, for sure. If the Tigers were primed to really compete soon, they would have gone for the college bat.
Re: Ron Cameron
Order has been restored. Martin is back. The lady guest next hour. And Paul Woods "tomorrow."
Re: Ron Cameron
Ron's prep material for that interview—with an appropriate title.Momo wrote: ↑Fri Jul 14, 2023 10:45 am You really got to feel for Ron. A one-man operation, doing the work of ten men, now having to burn the midnight oil doing research on his lady guest. I trust his labored efforts have led him to answer he was seeking about whether the ex-wife of once the third most powerful man in soccer, who brought the World Cup to Detroit, is in the tennis HOF.

Re: Ron Cameron
And Ron wants to be sure Trish calls at "10:00." Again, Ron has never been oriented to time & place.
Re: Ron Cameron
Ron should call Huggins and give him advice on how to spin his separation from WVU, after Ron's carefully crafted spin of his departure from WDTK.
Re: Ron Cameron
Ron is even triggered by Martin telling him that Trish Faulkner said "Hi."
Re: Ron Cameron
Petzold has no place to go?! At his tender age, the world is his oyster.
Re: Ron Cameron
Ron should not criticize anyone for using TBA as a planning tool, considering how often he's used it himself.
Re: Ron Cameron
Caller #1: the return of new regular Matt.
Re: Ron Cameron
Ron "almost threw up" over a Summer League NBA game?!