All accepted new registrations through 11:59p ET on October 3 have been activated. Accepted new registrations in the queue are activated on a weekly basis each Saturday. Terms of use are available here: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/ucp.php?mode=terms

Thank you!

Ron Cameron

A place to showcase the very best threads on the Buzzboard.
radiofan1974
Posts: 5903
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:47 pm

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by radiofan1974 »

Rons all about spending for the pistons
Momo
Posts: 11338
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:16 am

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by Momo »

The unnamed Ray Scott has to top Jimmy D., Ken Holland & Paul Woods for most guest appearances on the show.
sparty89
Posts: 1040
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:44 pm

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by sparty89 »

Ron now reading the sports page to us.
Momo
Posts: 11338
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:16 am

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by Momo »

Ron crestfallen on the news of the Tigers tying the game.
radiofan1974
Posts: 5903
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:47 pm

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by radiofan1974 »

Momo wrote: ↑Sun Jun 25, 2023 12:52 pm The unnamed Ray Scott has to top Jimmy D., Ken Holland & Paul Woods for most guest appearances on the show.
Was thinking the same on the all time list.
sparty89
Posts: 1040
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:44 pm

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by sparty89 »

Ron psychoanalyzing Twins players.
radiofan1974
Posts: 5903
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:47 pm

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by radiofan1974 »

Ron eating at vegan in the hood

How does that work-Hi I am Ron Cameron you pay for ads, I also get free food?
DuffysCaddy65
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:15 pm

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by DuffysCaddy65 »

MWmetalhead wrote: ↑Sun Jun 11, 2023 2:42 pm
I remember the time Ron went into a Beckmann rant when Ernie was the guest on a Friday WPON show. Ernie response was quite interesting.
What was Ernie's response?
After Ron went on his rant about Beckmann, Ernie said “Ron, situations in life happen for a reason. The good Lord just had another adventure in mind for me at that time.”

This was the only time I heard Ron do that while Ernie was a guest. It's also the only time I ever heard Ernie respond to anything from anyone on the air about Beckmann's involvement.
Bobbert
Posts: 4365
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:13 pm

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by Bobbert »

"Their other location has been open forever, so I don't have to give that." And Ron wonders why people don't pay him for ads.
edj
Posts: 3446
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2022 8:54 pm

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by edj »

What a show.
Momo
Posts: 11338
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:16 am

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by Momo »

radiofan1974 wrote: ↑Sun Jun 25, 2023 12:56 pm How does that work-Hi I am Ron Cameron you pay for ads, I also get free food?
I'm thinking that no money changes hands.
Momo
Posts: 11338
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:16 am

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by Momo »

Ron was so excited when the Twins got out in front. The change of fortunes? Not so much.
edj
Posts: 3446
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2022 8:54 pm

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by edj »

"I couldn't sleep at all last night, thinking of you." Ron about Jake Rogers?
Bobbert
Posts: 4365
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:13 pm

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by Bobbert »

Tossin' and Turnin'

What Ron does every night, trying to relax after doing the work of 10 people.
DuffysCaddy65
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:15 pm

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by DuffysCaddy65 »

radiofan1974 wrote: ↑Fri Jun 16, 2023 12:07 pm The downfall of sparkly Anderson was Howard Johnson
Actually, I thought it was when Roger Craig left to take the Giants job.
Post Reply