All accepted new registrations through 11:59p ET on October 3 have been activated. Accepted new registrations in the queue are activated on a weekly basis each Saturday. Terms of use are available here: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/ucp.php?mode=terms
Thank you!
Thank you!
Ron Cameron
Re: Ron Cameron
Jordan Poole is a better player than Draymond Green?
-
radiofan1974
- Posts: 5903
- Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:47 pm
Re: Ron Cameron
Now that’s a breakdown
I can see keeping him, I can see getting rid of him
I can see keeping him, I can see getting rid of him
Re: Ron Cameron
Ron's slipping. Another "blind leading the blind" reference without a nod to Stevie Wonder & the Indy 500.
-
radiofan1974
- Posts: 5903
- Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:47 pm
Re: Ron Cameron
Ron keeping the door open to blame Jimmy D for not being on
Re: Ron Cameron
Ron actually went to Vegan in the Hood.
Re: Ron Cameron
Don't blame yourself, Ron. You're doing the work of ten people.
-
Mr.Transistor
- Posts: 1461
- Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:43 am
Re: Ron Cameron
Ron's talking about looking in the mirror and taking responsibility for a mistake. Is an a cappella version of Michael Jackson's "Man in the Mirror" forthcoming?
Re: Ron Cameron
John in Southfield email sounds fake.
Re: Ron Cameron
One-man operation. One-man draft.