Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 12 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Impeachment comes to a close

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
lovinlife101

Re: Impeachment comes to a close

Post by lovinlife101 » Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:16 pm

Democraps are sore losers. They lost the election. Spent millions of dollars on an impeachment that went nowhere. Ripped papers up when they don’t get their way. And they expect the ignorant to keep voting for them. Maybe they’ll wise up. Both the ignorant and Democraps. Oh, they’re one in the same.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:51 pm

AOC: “He a’quitted! Who’s the next president?”

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:53 am

screen glare wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:06 am
Face it, LL101. You’re an American who got woke serving in a war zone as a soldier - and now you’re mad at the world. And the way God has limited each living organism’s time to live here.

You don’t like it that your health and general physicality is in decline - because it threatens your physical power. Which is intrinsically tied - in your mind - and our culture - to your self image as a man.

That’s why you and all the American ANGRY white men on this board are part of the ardently approving audience of the con artist showman - wealthy, bullying, mental patient, Donald Trump. He is who YOU want to be, or partly already are.

Guys who defend Trump to the extreme detriment of our democratic republic - are not patriots. No matter what Rush Limbaugh has been propagandizing to you each day. Trump is the opposite of an upright man. Instead he is a fearful, cowardly, mentally ill leader with a dangerously disordered narcissistic personality.

You can’t change the fact that you are in decline. That you are losing your physical power. And don’t have the amount of money or authority yet - that you BELIEVE - would place you at the top of your imaginary honorable heap.

Hell - a lot of people are so afraid their lives won’t have mattered - they busy themselves every minute - creating as much evidence as possible of their existence - so they will live on in the minds of future generations. AND - so those folks will occasionally utter or read their names!

God is laughing. The universe is laughing!

Wait until eyes are open and we finally understand that the goal is to practice unconditional love. To become a humble servant. To leave no lauded shrine to self, whatever form we fashioned it to take.

When you give away money - or things money can buy - do so anonymously. Expect no reciprocation. Turn the other cheek so it too may be injured. And realize there is no greater love than to lay down one’s life for a friend.

This is God’s example of what we are to do, learn, and practice. Jesus is His lesson of what all men - and humans - should be.

And of course - forgive those who fall short of the mark. Which is all of us. That’s why Nancy Pelosi prays for Donald Trump. Because she knows that he is mentally ill, and can’t help all the acted out symptoms people near him fear.
1. I’m not male.
2. I’m not white.
3. I did not vote for Trump, nor do I support him.
4. The universe doesn’t laugh. It doesn’t do anything.
5. “Unconditional love” is not killing a child before it’s born.
6. I’m in the best shape of my life and am not slowing down.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:40 am

screen glare wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:55 am
And you are likely a liar. Like Trump.

“...and I’m not slowing down.” Hahahahahahaha

Lying to yourself.
Your premise (look it up) is wrong, therefore your conclusion is wrong.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:09 pm

Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:20 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:53 am
1. I’m not male.
2. I’m not white.
3. I did not vote for Trump, nor do I support him.
4. The universe doesn’t laugh. It doesn’t do anything.
5. “Unconditional love” is not killing a child before it’s born.
6. I’m in the best shape of my life and am not slowing down.
I’ve been called a “bitch!”

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic