Please accept my apologizes for usability disruption caused by a difficult software update that began October 14. During the evening of October 16, a failed attempt to deploy a phpBB extension (i.e. feature add-on) caused the site to crash. This necessitated restoration of the site and of the database using backup copies that were approximately 36 hours old. As a result, many posts from October 15 and October 16 have been lost.

New Feature - you can edit Board Preferences --> Global Settings within your User Control Panel to increase the Buzzboard's font size on your PC, mobile device, or both! You can access your User Control Panel upon login or by visiting this link:
https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/ucp.php

Is anyone experiencing bizarre error messages when trying to use the mibuzzboard.com URL directly? If so, please report the issue here:
https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... hp?t=65151

Thanks a ton for your patience! Click the "X" in the upper right corner of this box to conceal this message.

-M.W.

So I got a Cologuard test to send back

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Honeyman

So I got a Cologuard test to send back

Post by Honeyman »

Wonder what would happen if I used one of my dogs turds for the sample?
The censorship king from out of state.
HD74

Re: So I got a Cologuard test to send back

Post by HD74 »

They'd find out you have rabies and send the guys with the nets!
You're never too old to learn something stupid.
ZenithCKLW

Post by ZenithCKLW »

Reminds of Seinfeld where Elaine uses Mrs. Seinfeld's urine sample for a drug test and after the analysis, her boss tells Elaine she's menopausal, has the metabolism of a 68 year old woman, and that she may have osteoporosis.
Realist

Post by Realist »

Piece of advice from someone who has used what me and wife call “poop in a box”:

If you’ve had a lot to eat in the past 24 hours and this is your first bowel movement, DON’T USE IT. Why? They’ll do to you what they did to me - reject the sample because you gave them too much sample. After the third time of rejected samples, that won’t send another one
Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz »

I sent in a sample of Neckbeard's poo, it identified me as G G.
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop
Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 »

Mega Hertz wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:32 pm I sent in a sample of Neckbeard's poo, it identified me as G G.
I shit conservatives :8)