Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

FBI raiding treasonists home

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Rate This

Re: FBI raiding treasonists home

Post by Rate This » Wed Aug 31, 2022 4:46 am

Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 1:20 am
In case anyone was curious why Trump went on a 60 post deranged rampage today on his financially struggling Truth Social, this might offer a reason:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/poli ... n=msn_feed

RNC not paying legal fees over Trump's Mar-a-Lago document investigation: Report

"The Republican National Committee has so far footed the bill for much of former President Donald Trump's legal woes, though it won't be helping on matters stemming from the FBI’s investigation and retrieval of documents at his Florida estate."
That tells us he’s either that tight or he’s low on funds. I’m gonna bet the latter.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Aug 31, 2022 4:49 am

Bryce wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 8:59 pm
Rate This wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 8:30 pm

I highly doubt that
Yeah, and you said Dan Bongino wouldn't be taking over the 12 PM slot on WJR. If I remember correctly, you referred to him as minor league.
Rate This wrote:
. The Republicans may be running on revenge as a normal political tool. That doesn’t mean everybody else is. Pro tip: the revenge thing is a Trumpworld method of operation. The rest of us don’t do that.
:rollin :rollin :rollin

The leftists INVENTED cancel culture...
He IS minor league. I don’t care what time slot some fool gave the guy.

As for cancel culture… MCRF is right… the original incarnation of the pro-life movement that gained strength in the 80’s and 90’s and put W in there was famous for “cancelling” things… leftists copied it to a degree. They did not invent it.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Aug 31, 2022 5:07 am

Rate This wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 4:49 am
Bryce wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 8:59 pm
Rate This wrote:

I highly doubt that
Yeah, and you said Dan Bongino wouldn't be taking over the 12 PM slot on WJR. If I remember correctly, you referred to him as minor league.
Rate This wrote:
. The Republicans may be running on revenge as a normal political tool. That doesn’t mean everybody else is. Pro tip: the revenge thing is a Trumpworld method of operation. The rest of us don’t do that.
:rollin :rollin :rollin

The leftists INVENTED cancel culture...

As for cancel culture… MCRF is right… the original incarnation of the pro-life movement that gained strength in the 80’s and 90’s and put W in there was famous for “cancelling” things… leftists copied it to a degree. They did not invent it.
And those are the ones I remember. I had a co worker who cancelled Ferndale when they dared to start Ferndale Pride. She literally moved. The "right to life" crowd boycotted whatever James Dobson said to boycott. Still do actually.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Aug 31, 2022 9:08 am

Let's add lying under oath... why on Earth would anyone volunteer to be an attorney for this idiot?
Among the new disclosures in the 36-page filing were that the search yielded three classified documents in desks inside Mr. Trump’s office, with more than 100 documents in 13 boxes or containers with classification markings in the residence, including some at the most restrictive levels.

That was twice the number of classified documents the former president’s lawyers turned over voluntarily while swearing an oath that they had returned all the material demanded by the government.
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Aug 31, 2022 9:51 am

Rate This wrote:

So over 300 stations and 8 million listeners is minor league. Who exactly is at the pro level?
Rate This wrote:
There is a difference between trying to cancel "things" and trying to ruin people you disagree with. The left goes after individuals.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Aug 31, 2022 9:53 am

TC Talks wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 9:08 am
Let's add lying under oath... why on Earth would anyone volunteer to be an attorney for this idiot?
Among the new disclosures in the 36-page filing were that the search yielded three classified documents in desks inside Mr. Trump’s office, with more than 100 documents in 13 boxes or containers with classification markings in the residence, including some at the most restrictive levels.

That was twice the number of classified documents the former president’s lawyers turned over voluntarily while swearing an oath that they had returned all the material demanded by the government.
Is there a difference between documents that were "marked" classified at one time and actual documents that are classified? There has to be a reason they are using that terminology.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:22 am

Bryce wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 9:53 am
TC Talks wrote:

Is there a difference between documents that were "marked" classified at one time and actual documents that are classified? There has to be a reason they are using that terminology.
I’m saying Bongino’s opinions and the way he bloviates are minor league. I don’t care how many stations or listeners he has. Walmart stores suck but they have a lot of customers. That doesn’t make them second only to god among retailers in terms of quality or product.

The terminology suggests they were marked classified when they were seized. Nothing there suggests they were marked classified at one time and aren’t now… the reason they use “classification markings” there is that there are multiple things they could be marked depending on the classification.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Wed Aug 31, 2022 3:27 pm

TC Talks wrote:

Many Attorneys Getting Attorneys

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Aug 31, 2022 4:38 pm

More fun evidence of deliberately obstructing and outright lying.
On June 3, his team presented F.B.I. agents with 38 additional documents with classified markings, including 17 labeled top secret.

But one of Mr. Trump’s lawyers present during that visit “explicitly prohibited government personnel from opening or looking inside any of the boxes that remained in the storage room, giving no opportunity for the government to confirm that no documents with classification markings remained,” the filing said.

Mr. Trump’s team also provided the department’s national security division with a written statement on behalf of his office by one of Mr. Trump’s lawyers who was serving as the formal “custodian” of the files. While that person’s name has been redacted in government filings, multiple people have identified her as Christina Bobb.

Ms. Bobb’s statement was attached to the department’s filing on Tuesday. In it, the lawyer wrote that “based upon the information that has been provided to me,” there had been a “diligent” search and all documents responsive to the subpoena were being returned.

But law enforcement officials soon developed evidence that statement was untrue.

The F.B.I. “uncovered multiple sources of evidence indicating that the response to the May 11 grand jury subpoena was incomplete and that classified documents remained at the premises, notwithstanding the sworn certification made to the government on June 3,” the Justice Department filing said. “In particular, the government developed evidence that a search limited to the storage room would not have uncovered all the classified documents at the premises.”

The Justice Department obtained at least one more subpoena, for security camera footage from inside Mar-a-Lago, and the search warrant affidavit revealed that it had been working with multiple civilian witnesses. The result was the search warrant carried out on Aug. 8.

The filing noted that “the F.B.I., in a matter of hours, recovered twice as many documents with classification markings as the ‘diligent search’ that the former president’s counsel and other representatives had weeks to perform,” a fact that it said “calls into serious question the representations made in the June 3 certification and casts doubt on the extent of cooperation in this matter.”
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:06 pm

I think we're at the point where the only question is who throws who under the bus first.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:17 pm

Holy crap, an hour ago Trump effectively admitted that he was housing these documents in his house. Wasn't one of his recent premises that the FBI planted evidence?

Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:06 pm
I think we're at the point where the only question is who throws who under the bus first.
The lawyers are already lining up to become witnesses against Trump.

So let's see, tax evasion in New York and his right hand man in the accounting end has turned States witness, stealing secret documents has his attorneys turning against him for the feds, election tampering in Georgia seems to be moving along swimmingly, oh don't forget the January 6th commission that certainly has put him and his entire cabinet at risk for prosecution as well..

Say one thing about this guy he certainly gets busy making messes.
― Noam Chomsky

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:38 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:17 pm
Holy crap, an hour ago Trump effectively admitted that he was housing these documents in his house. Wasn't one of his recent premises that the FBI planted evidence?

Who would have guessed that among his apparent bottomless well of remarkable talents a photo stylist editor would be one as well.
Truly a renaissance man.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:42 pm

Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:38 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:17 pm

Who would have guessed that among his apparent bottomless well of remarkable talents, a photo stylist editor would be one as well.
Truly a renaissance man.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:50 pm

Bryce wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 9:51 am
Rate This wrote:

So over 300 stations and 8 million listeners is minor league. Who exactly is at the pro level?
Rate This wrote:
There is a difference between trying to cancel "things" and trying to ruin people you disagree with. The left goes after individuals.
This from the party calling LGBT people pedos and groomers. Go fuck yourself.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:14 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:50 pm
Bryce wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 9:51 am
Rate This wrote:

Rate This wrote:
This from the party calling LGBT people pedos and groomers. Go fuck yourself.
Ya' know, I understand you're a proud gay man.
But is this the only issue that concerns you?
The censorship king from out of state.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic