Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

A reminder on "gun control"

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
Bidengirl

A reminder on "gun control"

Post by Bidengirl » Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:27 pm

Gun crimes are already illegal.

Felons owning guns and using them in crimes is already illegal.

Criminals don't obey laws.

Restricting the second amendment rights of law-abiding citizens is unconstitutional, immoral, illegal, and wrong. It's strictly political theater that politicians use to convince the ignorant that they are "doing something" about it.

Bidengirl

Re: A reminder on "gun control"

Post by Bidengirl » Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:48 pm

SoutheastMIViewer wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:05 pm
It’s amazing how shootings didn’t really occur in 2020 around this time. Costco was packed, Trader Joe’s packed, sams club packed so can’t say things were shutdown when everyone was at the same spot.

Not one real mass shooting occurred.
True, and yet politicians are acting as if mass shootings are happening every day.

Bidengirl

Post by Bidengirl » Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:36 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:59 pm
Bidengirl wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:48 pm
SoutheastMIViewer wrote:
It’s amazing how shootings didn’t really occur in 2020 around this time. Costco was packed, Trader Joe’s packed, sams club packed so can’t say things were shutdown when everyone was at the same spot.

True, and yet politicians are acting as if mass shootings are happening every day.
:rollin

At least every other day. Texas today, SC yesterday, Atlanta, Colorado the past couple weeks....

Sure don't sound like a Biden Girl......do you "lovelife"?
My life is great, thanks.

There have not been daily mass shootings regardless of what politicians say. And politicians won’t fix this. Don’t be fooled.

Bidengirl

Post by Bidengirl » Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:51 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:44 pm
Bidengirl wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:36 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:59 pm
Bidengirl wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:48 pm
SoutheastMIViewer wrote:

:rollin

At least every other day. Texas today, SC yesterday, Atlanta, Colorado the past couple weeks....

Sure don't sound like a Biden Girl......do you "lovelife"?
My life is great, thanks.

There have not been daily mass shootings regardless of what politicians say. And politicians won’t fix this. Don’t be fooled.
Soooooooooo, as a Bidengirl, I assume you are pro-choice?
I trust you know what you are doing when you assume.

So, I could assume you are made of honey, since that is your username.

That would be just as ignorant as your comment.

Now, let's try to stay on topic, shall we?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic