Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Trump's Klan Rallies of 2020

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Re: Trump's First Klan Rally of 2020

Post by MWmetalhead » Sun Jun 21, 2020 1:54 pm

McCain's age was a factor in 2008, which is why the Palin pick mattered so much.

Biden is even older and not as mentally sharp as McCain was then. I'd argue there are even higher stakes for Biden than there were for McCain. On top of all that, Biden is facing an incumbent President. This country generally reelects sitting Presidents.

I think it was foolish of Biden to say he would be picking a woman. Why back oneself into that corner? I think keeping all options open is a better strategy.

Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:00 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Sun Jun 21, 2020 1:54 pm
McCain's age was a factor in 2008, which is why the Palin pick mattered so much.

Biden is even older and not as mentally sharp as McCain was then. I'd argue there are even higher stakes for Biden than there were for McCain. On top of all that, Biden is facing an incumbent President. This country generally reelects sitting Presidents.

I think it was foolish of Biden to say he would be picking a woman. Why back oneself into that corner? I think keeping all options open is a better strategy.
An effort to solidify his left flank. It almost guarantees a woman running in 2024 if he wins and goes one term. He didn’t have much downside to such a pick. Anybody that cares that much about a woman as VP wasn’t gonna be a Biden supporter anyway.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:05 pm

But what was the advantage of painting himself in the corner by declaring it was going to be a woman? Especially in such a volatile time. Biden/Cuomo sounds like a winning ticket to me.
The censorship king from out of state.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:10 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:05 pm
But what was the advantage of painting himself in the corner by declaring it was going to be a woman? Especially in such a volatile time. Biden/Cuomo sounds like a winning ticket to me.
Cuomo doesn’t want any part of it... how many times does he need to say that to let it sink in?

As for Biden’s faculties... people in true mental decline don’t immediately correct their misspeaks. In watching Biden it’s a stutter and speech impediment issue... not some sort of decline. He consistently corrects himself. As somebody who struggles with getting ahead of myself, misspeaking and having to close my eyes for a second to get the right words out I can tell you it’s not mental decline. It is extremely frustrating though. He’s had this impediment since he was a kid and it’s well known... many people say it’s part of the charm. Trump on the other hand simply says completely bizarre things that nobody can comprehend. That’s actual evidence of mental decline. It’s also probably the reason Trump really hasn’t been able to stick anything to Biden yet...

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:20 pm

I know what Cuomo has said, excuse me for not believing the words coming out of a politicians mouth. Had Biden not announced he was picking a woman, I believe he could have been persuaded to take the position.

Point is, there was no upside to eliminating anyone with a penis so early.
The censorship king from out of state.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:06 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:20 pm
I know what Cuomo has said, excuse me for not believing the words coming out of a politicians mouth. Had Biden not announced he was picking a woman, I believe he could have been persuaded to take the position.

Point is, there was no upside to eliminating anyone with a penis so early.
He’s said it in a Fuck You I’m not running way... the upside is appealing to his left flank he needs to shore up.... I don’t see much downside.. Cuomo has little he brings to the ticket...

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:29 pm

audiophile wrote:
Sun Jun 21, 2020 1:11 pm
BMW was spot on the last few elections.

The Trump signs a popping everywhere now, so despite the crummy media reports, the support is there.
You mean near Owosso and Mid-Milltia-Michigan? Who's worried about that?
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:36 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:05 pm
Cuomo doesn't want to be part of the circus.

My take on Biden is that he needs to attract the white suburban vote. The "Left" didn't come through for Bernie (very disappointing). It's even less likely Biden can rely on them to vote. He's put his money into TV and Mailings. Has anyone seen any social media for him?

He can peel the fraction of the uncommitted needed to get Michigan and Pennsylvania. BMW thinks Trump's support is still solid?

If Biden gets what Hillary got plus the Union vote he's in. Look at Trump's lovefest with Xi and other dictators in Asia. You don't think that's going to be a wedge issue?
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:06 pm

It seems Trump's team can't count very well either.
Fewer than 6,200 people attended President Trump's campaign rally at the BOK Center in Tulsa, Oklahoma, on Saturday night, well below the arena's capacity of roughly 19,000, according to the Tulsa Fire Department.

Andrew Little, the department's public information officer, told The Hill that a fire marshal recorded the tally at around 7:30 p.m., noting that the figure applied to scanned tickets from the event. The number did not account for members of the media, campaign staff and those in box suites.

A Trump campaign official told The Hill that 12,000 people went through metal detectors at the rally.
If you look close you can see the spray on tan all over the collar of his shirt. That's my favorite part.

― Noam Chomsky

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:17 am

And Tuesday night another Trump rally with a younger white crowd - in Arizona. All without face masks. All sitting close together.

Deleted User 15342

Post by Deleted User 15342 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:05 am

lovinlife101 wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:43 am
screen glare wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:17 am
And Tuesday night another Trump rally with a younger white crowd - in Arizona. All without face masks. All sitting close together.
What do you care if people get sick and die? You advocate for the killing of millions of babies!
That’s an excellent point.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:13 am

lovinlife101 wrote:
screen glare wrote:
What do you care if people get sick and die? You advocate for the killing of millions of babies!
Want to learn a second trick there pony?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:12 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:36 pm
Rate This wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:13 am
lovinlife101 wrote:
screen glare wrote:
Want to learn a second trick there pony?
Let’s see here:

1. I’m better than everyone.
2. I’m smarter than everyone.
3. Cops suck.
4. Murder is wrong.
5. LGBTQIA+ is the future.

“One trick,” huh?
That’s all the same trick: Bullshit.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:35 pm

It looks like the village idiot is ratcheting up the white supremacy rhetoric...

This was in South Dakota, which didn't exist during the Civil War and this "heritage" he speaks about.

At least he keeps digging that hole of his with the people who are starting to wake up that we have a racist President and his klan of deplorable followers.
President Trump bemoaned the removal of monuments across the country as a left-wing attack on “national heritage” in a divisive Independence Day speech at Mount Rushmore.
https://www.nytimes.com/video/us/politi ... hmore.html
― Noam Chomsky

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic