Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Governors vs The Idiot

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Talks

Governors vs The Idiot

Post by TC Talks » Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:07 am

Apparently Vince McMahon didn't impress most of the governors in the country as a key to economic recovery. They have decided to work together to solve the problem and leave the idiot in Chief with his clown show. I am very happy to see that common sense and science will dictate the recovery process.

Amazingly only Michigan held a Betsy DeVos type rally protesting this safe recovery from the Global threat.
According to the statement, the governors agree that four key factors will be crucial in determining when best to reopen they economy. Those factors include:

> Sustained control of the rate of new infections and hospitalizations
> Enhanced ability to test and trace
> Sufficient health care capacity to handle resurgence
> Best practices for social distancing in the workplace

“Phasing in sectors of our economy will be most effective when we work together as a region," according to the governors' statement. "This doesn’t mean our economy will reopen all at once, or that every state will take the same steps at the same time. But close coordination will ensure we get this right. Over time, people will go back to work, restaurants will reopen, and things will go back to normal. We look forward to working together as one region to tackle this challenge together.”

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic