Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 6 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Let the infighting begin....

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Talks

Let the infighting begin....

Post by TC Talks » Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:30 am

The turd isn't even out of office and the fight has begun.

It would be awesome to have the Trump idiots win primaries in moderate districts.
As President Trump prepares to leave office with his party in disarray, Republican leaders including Senator Mitch McConnell are maneuvering to thwart his grip on the G.O.P. in future elections, while forces aligned with Mr. Trump are looking to punish Republican lawmakers and governors who have broken with him.

The bitter infighting underscores the deep divisions Mr. Trump has created in the G.O.P. and all but ensures that the next campaign will represent a pivotal test of the party’s direction, with a series of clashes looming in the months ahead.

The friction is already escalating in several key swing states in the aftermath of Mr. Trump’s incitement of the mob that attacked the Capitol last week. They include Arizona, where Trump-aligned activists are seeking to censure the Republican governor they deem insufficiently loyal to the president, and Georgia, where a hard-right faction wants to defeat the current governor in a primary election.

In Washington, Republicans are particularly concerned about a handful of extreme-right House members who could run for Senate in swing states, potentially tarnishing the party in some of the most politically important areas of the country. Mr. McConnell’s political lieutenants envision a large-scale campaign to block such candidates from winning primaries in crucial states.

But Mr. Trump’s political cohort appears no less determined, and his allies in the states have been laying the groundwork to take on Republican officials who voted to impeach Mr. Trump — or who merely acknowledged the plain reality that Joseph R. Biden Jr. had won the presidential race.

Republicans on both sides of the conflict are acknowledging openly that they are headed for a showdown.

“Hell yes we are,” said Representative Adam Kinzinger of Illinois, one of the 10 House Republicans who voted to impeach Mr. Trump.

Mr. Kinzinger was equally blunt when asked how he and other anti-Trump Republicans could dilute the president’s clout in primaries: “We beat him,” he said.

“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

TC Talks

Re: Let the infighting begin....

Post by TC Talks » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:05 am

I am sure you both made very valid points.
MrReason, who is currently on your ignore list, made this post.
Display this post.

R Bedell, who is currently on your ignore list, made this post.
Display this post.
“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:34 pm

There is the Pot calling the Kettle Black.
What elected office does TC Talks hold?
Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:36 pm

I'm beginning to suspect R Bedell is a bot. Posts the same half dozen things over, and over, and over.

Start contributing to the discussion meaningfully, or you're gone.
Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:10 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:36 pm

:rollin :rollin :rollin. THAT is an impossibility!

How about you keep bidet and get rid if lovinlife/Mr.reason again?
Last edited by Honeyman on Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The censorship king from out of state.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:19 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:36 pm
I'm beginning to suspect R Bedell is a bot. Posts the same half dozen things over, and over, and over.

If you do that L L 2.1 will have lost his only ally.
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:16 pm

Please don't get rid of Bidet. Pol Pot needs some entertainment. How else will we know the latest McDonald's happenings along with Soros' glowing eyes and the funny attack wolves?
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:06 pm

I’m waiting for a “So says.... YOU”...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic