Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 6 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Biden's call for "unity" will be ignored

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
MrReason

Biden's call for "unity" will be ignored

Post by MrReason » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:54 pm

First off, I refuse to unite with anybody who believes up is down, 2+2=5, that biology is based on feelings rather than facts, and those who identify as mythological creatures.

I refuse to unite with anybody who wants to force me to get anything injected into my body.

I refuse to unite with anybody who believes any decisions should be based solely on race, one of the two genders, or sexual preference.

With this call for "unity," you can count me out.

MrReason

Re: Biden's call for "unity" will be ignored

Post by MrReason » Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:31 pm

Those who say there’s no such thing as gender demand a female president.

They want people today, who had nothing to do with slavery, held responsible for slavery and to pay people who were never enslaved.

Whites are still responsible for slavery while blacks are allowed to be irresponsible because those same white people have low expectations for them.

MrReason

Post by MrReason » Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:51 am

Turkeytop wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:55 pm
MrReason wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:31 pm

They want people today, who had nothing to do with slavery, held responsible for slavery and to pay people who were never enslaved.

Whites are still responsible for slavery while blacks are allowed to be irresponsible because those same white people have low expectations for them.
lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:10 am
So much propaganda and pandering here.

It’s truly disgusting the celebration of unclean, filthy, dirty lifestyles and mental illness.

:barf :barf :barf
R Bedell wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:29 pm

You’ve listed comments from three people.

Any other tricks you do?

MrReason

Post by MrReason » Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:18 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:44 pm
MrReason wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:51 am
Turkeytop wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:55 pm
MrReason wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:31 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:10 am
So much propaganda and pandering here.

It’s truly disgusting the celebration of unclean, filthy, dirty lifestyles and mental illness.

:barf :barf :barf
R Bedell wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:29 pm

You’ve listed comments from three people.

Any other tricks you do?
Actually two people. Both worthless. One is a racist troll, the other a complete idiot.
Honeyman and Turkeytop are not worthless, and I don't believe either is a racist troll or complete idiot.

Now, make it a great day!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic