Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 12 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

MW

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
lovinlife101

Re: MW

Post by lovinlife101 » Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:00 am

Honeyman wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:51 pm
This forum has gone to shit in case you haven't noticed. Maybe you are way too busy, or maybe you just don't give a fuck. But the trolls have taken over thru lack of moderation. And I am not just posting because they are all on the opposing side of my beliefs. It's just they ruin the entire forum for all.

I'm not just bitching because all of the "new" members are politically opposed. If you don't wanna dick with the bullshit, put Matt in charge of this forum. He at least cares about the content. Fuck, throw audiophile the keys, he has a brain in his skull. Bryce. craig. But to let this go on as it has the past couple weeks is simply wrong. You built a website that truly had merit. I think if you dont care, you should just dissolve this particular forum because it brings down the whole site.

Bring on the memes and the 43 IQ posts...
You’re the kid who tattled on the cool kids in school.

You’re the kid whose parents complained after you didn’t win anything (which was often).

You’re the person who calls the cops when children walk through your lawn and the neighbors play music “too loud.”

Sorry other people and their beliefs are a bother to you, but you’re not the only person occupying planet earth.

And, as always, despite your efforts to get me and others silenced, I will never advocate to have you or anyone else silenced. Take a history course. Those who try to silence others are morally bankrupt, scared, homophobic, push kids off swings, and love Nickelback.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:06 am

UP906 wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:04 am
Nickelback?

Well that's just going too far.
I debated reeling it back, but thought I had to tell the truth.

For someone like Honeyman who complains about everything, like an old, white, fat, bald, gay guy, the description fits.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Sun Jul 26, 2020 9:34 am

Honeyman wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:35 am
This has been one better discussions from all of you who I am referring to as trolls. You're all making good points....nd you're right, I am whining.

THAT'S my issue. Can we just keep to discussion and not the insults and stupid memes over and over and over again? I get it we disagree, but please dont post a "liberals tears" meme on every fucking thread. State a point civilly without childish insults. Discuss issues. That's really all I was trying to state...but you guys are right, I came off like a petulant infant. Sorry about that.
Your free speech protects your whining. Your free speech protects you calling me names, bullying me, calls to silence me, threats of violence, etc.

However, I have every right to call out your ignorance, promote the LGBTQIA+ agenda, and post as many memes as I want.

And for the record, I have NEVER posted a meme here (look it up).

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic