Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 29 at 11:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

“Anti-abortion rights advocates”

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
lovinlife101

Re: “Anti-abortion rights advocates”

Post by lovinlife101 » Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:40 am

screen glare wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:24 am
What’s with the word “deserved”?

I suppose you, LL101, believe in capital punishment because convicted murderers deserve death as punishment. When in fact they will die anyway.

Is God PUNISHING all persons who die? Which means every human being? As all humans MUST die at some point in time.

The word “deserve” is out of place in a discussion about death.

Death is NOT punishment - since every living entity dies at some point. Plus - the transition that is death may turn out to be wonderful. You have no proof of what happens to us after we die.

Every pregnant human female makes the choice to carry and deliver, or not. Whether you observing her decision believe she or the fetus “deserves” life, death, disease, famine, the Nobel prize, a vacation around the world, etc. is irrelevant. Why? Because the development and delivery of offspring involves the say so and cooperation of the pregnant female. And nobody can force a person against her will to carry, deliver, care for, pay for, place for adoption, raise, a newborn.
Look at them, screen glare. Every one of them.

That’s what your “choice” says. Choosing to kill them means someone determined they deserved to die and you’re defending that position.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:51 am

screen glare will always have a hard time defending murder both from a moral and logical standpoint.

I’m glad I’m not his daughter who gets pregnant. All she would hear is, “You know you have a choice! You can kill that thing whenever you want! You don’t have to allow it! You can KILL, KILL, KILLLLLLLLL!!!!”

For those of you keeping score, screen glare’s argument for defending murder is “They’re going to die eventually! Maybe where they’re going is better than here!”

Yeah. Most judges and juries buy that argument at trial.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:14 am

screen glare wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:24 am
I would support my daughter’s decision.
You are a horrible person. You just said you would support the murder of your own grandchildren.

Whether it’s by dismemberment, acid, cutting the base of the skull and vacuuming out the brains, inside or outside the womb, it’s still murder.

Moloch: “screen glare!”

screen glare: “Yes, my dark lord.”

Moloch: “I require a sacrifice.”

screen glare: “Sure! How about my own grandchildren!”

Moloch: “Very well, slave.”

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:46 pm

screen glare wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:51 pm
And what would YOU do to stop YOUR daughter from aborting her fetus, Man of La Mancha? Lock her up for nine months? Armed guards watching her 24/7? You the jailer? She your prisoner? What would you do?

(This will be interesting)
If I had a daughter she wouldn’t be a murderer because I would have raised her not to be a homicidal maniac, killing the most vulnerable and innocent. She wouldn’t worship Moloch either.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:31 am

screen glare wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:37 pm
How do you feel, LL101, about the death penalty?
How do you feel about killing and injuring others when fighting in a war?
How do you feel about euthanasia?
How do you feel about suicide?

Just curious.

All involve active termination of life.
Nice diversion tactic, but it won’t work in me. Abortion is premeditated murder.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:34 am

audiophile wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:16 am
lovinlife101 wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:46 pm
screen glare wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:51 pm
And what would YOU do to stop YOUR daughter from aborting her fetus, Man of La Mancha? Lock her up for nine months? Armed guards watching her 24/7? You the jailer? She your prisoner? What would you do?

(This will be interesting)
If I had a daughter she wouldn’t be a murderer because I would have raised her not to be a homicidal maniac, killing the most vulnerable and innocent. She wouldn’t worship Moloch either.
Yes.

Or as the kids say today, “boom.”

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:17 am

screen glare wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:36 am
Abortion will always be with us.

Legal or not.

Each pregnant human female decides to choose carry and deliver, or abort. Each has free will.

Many abortions occur spontaneously. God (nature if you prefer) gives no reason. It is euphemistically called miscarriage.

Whether chosen or not abortion is nearly always an emotional event. Nothing EASY about it.

Females who choose abortion are often branded as uncaring and cruel. And that branding is assigned by onlookers who are the true uncaring and cruel entities. They are almost always hypocrites when it comes to the choice to terminate human life.

And those arrogant hypocrites use a variety of tactics to hide or blur their hypocrisy.

We see you. God sees you. The moral high ground is crowded with shameless hypocrites.
Me: Abortion is murder. Murder is wrong.

screen glare: There sure are a lot of hypocrites.

Me: Sure there are! Everyone is a hypocrite. We all think we are better than we actually are and hold people to a higher standard than we hold ourselves to.

screen glare: There sure are a lot of arrogant people too.

Me: You betcha. But what does this have to do with murder being wrong?

screen glare: Murder is an emotional decision.

Me: Sure is. What’s your point?

screen glare: Murder will always happen.

Me: Yep.

screen glare: ............

Me: Care to help people stop being murdered?

screen glare: Actually, I believe murder is acceptable. I call it “choice.”

Me: Everyone chooses whether to do good or evil. That choice is every moment. Oh, and thanks for choosing not to be a homicidal maniac so far today.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:28 am

Rate This wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:21 am
lovinlife101 wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:31 am
screen glare wrote:

Just curious.

Nice diversion tactic, but it won’t work in me. Abortion is premeditated murder.
Whoa... let’s not get too detailed... nobody said anything about in anything...
A comprehensive thought, please?

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:41 pm

Rate This wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:26 am
lovinlife101 wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:28 am
Rate This wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:21 am
lovinlife101 wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:31 am
screen glare wrote:

Just curious.

Whoa... let’s not get too detailed... nobody said anything about in anything...
Re-read what you wrote.
Re-read what you said, “Nobody said anything about in anything...”

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:47 pm

Rate This wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:47 pm
audiophile wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:38 pm
it might not be exact words, but it's an accurate summary of past statements by SG.
That it is murder is your OPINION.
It’s human. It has unique DNA (different from its mother, which is a separate body). It’s human, not animal, vegetable or mineral.

It’s alive. It’s growing.

Killing humans is murder. That is, unless you buy screen glare’s argument, which is “hypocrites.”

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:49 pm

Rate This wrote:
audiophile wrote:
it might not be exact words, but it's an accurate summary of past statements by SG.
That it is murder is your OPINION. Others take the view that if it can’t live outside the mother it’s not really human yet and isn’t alive, has no rights and is fully capable of being aborted with no consequences. You may not agree but don’t get one and don’t ask the government to stop someone else from choosing differently and then turn around and complain about the government regulating other aspects of your life. You either like the government telling you what to do or you don’t. They tell you large sodas and abortions are not good or they don’t. But not allow one and then rage against the other. It’s friggin irritating to listen to and it’s disgusting.
I know. When people rage against murder and allow abortions, it can be irritating to listen to and disgusting, but I’ll continue to support the value of all life.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:02 pm

A pregnant woman was shot and killed, but a clump of cells, tissue, fetus, non-human inside her survived!!!

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/202 ... 632801002/

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:06 pm

Rate This wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:55 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:47 pm
Rate This wrote:
audiophile wrote:
It’s human. It has unique DNA (different from its mother, which is a separate body). It’s human, not animal, vegetable or mineral.

Killing humans is murder. That is, unless you buy screen glare’s argument, which is “hypocrites.”
Lastly it is an animal... we all are animals. I’m not a plant or an inanimate object or a rock. I’m an animal. So are you. Too bad. If you don’t like it you are welcome to end that status. Your CHOICE. Not gonna interfere with your right to life or not.
If we’re all animals, then there’s no such thing as cannibalism. Just someone eating a steak.

FYI, cannibalism exists.

Your intelligence and morality doesn’t.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:03 pm

Rate This wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:24 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:06 pm
Rate This wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:55 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:47 pm
Rate This wrote:
audiophile wrote:

Lastly it is an animal... we all are animals. I’m not a plant or an inanimate object or a rock. I’m an animal. So are you. Too bad. If you don’t like it you are welcome to end that status. Your CHOICE. Not gonna interfere with your right to life or not.
If we’re all animals, then there’s no such thing as cannibalism. Just someone eating a steak.

FYI, cannibalism exists.

Your intelligence and morality doesn’t.
Actually cannibalism is simply the an animal eating another member of its species. That doesn’t change the fact that we are animals. Someone eating a steak is eating an animal but not practicing cannibalism. You lose. As for intelligence and morality... I have it in spades... you do not. You lose again.
Wow, you’ll defend anything to try to spite me. Murder, cannibalism, necrophilia.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:50 pm

Rate This wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:01 pm
Not at all... I don’t buy the murder argument IF it’s viable... I’ve already defined cannibalism but apparently you aren’t getting the concept (not a surprise) and I have no idea why you are trying to tie necrophilia into it... nobody talked about corpses...
Killing humans is murder.

Black people used to be considered non-human. They were considered “property” belonging to someone else.

You consider the unborn non-human. You consider them “property” of their mothers.

The body (baby) inside her body (the mother) is not her body (the mother). It is unique, precious, valuable, and worth protecting, just like you.

They don’t deserve to be amputated, fried in solution, skulls crushed, cut at the base of the skull and brains vacuumed out. You don’t deserve it either.

One way to turn everyone pro-life is to witness an abortion in person. Nobody would be able to defend the brutality.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic