Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 6 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

25-66’s lack of Coronavirus response plan

Discussion pertaining to the Tri-Cities, Flint, Mt. Pleasant, and Bad Axe
Beerbong

Re: 25-66’s lack of Coronavirus response plan

Post by Beerbong » Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:21 pm

sinklair wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:10 pm
White Horse is two words. If you can’t even get the little things right, why should I believe anything you say?

And your statement assumes that you have friends... which we both know is a lie. Acquaintances maybe. People who are within a 20-foot radius is what they would more likely call themselves.

You still haven’t addressed my salient (look it up, sound out the big words) that very few people — including the ASSistant GM who seems to get sick on Fridays and Mondays to extend her weekends — have anywhere close to 40 hours of banked sick time. So your argument still doesn’t hold any weight, grandpa.
When you can’t answer simple direct questions that have simple responses you deflect.
A tried and true method of skating around the truth.
Stink, you have mastered the craft.
No matter.

Maybe you should get back to work now.
I think someone needs help on pump 6.

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:55 pm

I’ve got lots of time to call out your BS. Instead of focusing your ire at me, maybe actually stick to the topic at hand which is protecting journalists from the Coronavirus. No skating here... you’re the one who seems to want to focus on me instead of the topic listed at the top of the page.

Your obsession is creepy. I don’t have grandpappy issues, so go back to “the home” and take your pills and maybe you’ll be more coherent.

Beerbong

Post by Beerbong » Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:30 pm

sinklair wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:55 pm
I’ve got lots of time to call out your BS. Instead of focusing your ire at me, maybe actually stick to the topic at hand which is protecting journalists from the Coronavirus. No skating here... you’re the one who seems to want to focus on me instead of the topic listed at the top of the page.

Your obsession is creepy. I don’t have grandpappy issues, so go back to “the home” and take your pills and maybe you’ll be more coherent.
Actually, it's your obsession with the TV station you don't work for that is creepy.
My access to information is limitless. A half hour and a couple of beers and I know the entire goings on there. You don't have a clue.
Just throw some more shit at the wall. You're bound to get something right sooner or later.

10 dollars on pump 3 please.

Beerbong

Post by Beerbong » Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:45 pm

sinklair wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:55 pm

Here is the question again.
Why didn't you know about the change to the benefits plan concerning sick days?
It's almost the middle of March. The change took place at the beginning of the year. Almost 2 1/2 months ago.
But you don't know anything about it.

Something is rotten in Denmark, and I think it's Stink.

Dudley

Post by Dudley » Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:57 pm

If it is under doctors orders there is short term disability and long term disability. And sink, you agreed to the wage when you hired in!

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:39 pm

There’s nothing that says I can’t advocate for a higher wage and better working conditions. People do it all the time. Unions do it all the time.

Maybe it’s time to bring them back and shake things up at the ole 25-66. Maybe the threat of unions would make the hire ups rethink the accountant in chief’s tenure on Pierson Road.

Or 25-66 management could just put in a coherent strategy to deal with coverage issues surrounding the conoravirus. Just a thought... and actually on topic unlike Granpappy’s rant.

Beerbong

Post by Beerbong » Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:44 pm

sinklair wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:39 pm
There’s nothing that says I can’t advocate for a higher wage and better working conditions. People do it all the time. Unions do it all the time.

Maybe it’s time to bring them back and shake things up at the ole 25-66. Maybe the threat of unions would make the hire ups rethink the accountant in chief’s tenure on Pierson Road.

Or 25-66 management could just put in a coherent strategy to deal with coverage issues surrounding the conoravirus. Just a thought... and actually on topic unlike Granpappy’s rant.
Stink, I would pay to see you try to negotiate a union contract.
Oh, how about answering the question.

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:44 pm

I really thought Lovin was the most despised person on the Buzzboard... constantly detailing threads with their off-topic vendettas. It now appears Lovin has some competition!

Beerbong

Post by Beerbong » Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:52 pm

sinklair wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:44 pm
I really thought Lovin was the most despised person on the Buzzboard... constantly detailing threads with their off-topic vendettas. It now appears Lovin has some competition!
So, you won't answer the question?

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:07 pm

You didn’t ask me a question, Granpappy. You made a lot of baseless claims and outright lies. You’re a joke. (Not a good one... but more like a bad dad joke that the accountant in chief likes to tell to the kiddos thinking that’s he’s hip and cool).

Just go to the White Horse (two words) and ask your buddies (mainly retirees from 12, not 25-66) they will tell you how you’re a joke.

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:10 pm

And a reminder to Granpappy: President Trump says don’t travel to Europe and wash your hands to avoid getting the Coronavirus. With a solid plan like that, he’s a shoo-in for a management role at Sinclair Broadcast Group.

Beerbong

Post by Beerbong » Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:13 pm

sinklair wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:07 pm
You didn’t ask me a question, Granpappy. You made a lot of baseless claims and outright lies. You’re a joke. (Not a good one... but more like a bad dad joke that the accountant in chief likes to tell to the kiddos thinking that’s he’s hip and cool).

Just go to the White Horse (two words) and ask your buddies (mainly retirees from 12, not 25-66) they will tell you how you’re a joke.
So, you won't answer the question?

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:24 pm

Beerbong

Post by Beerbong » Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:29 pm

sinklair wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:24 pm

Stink, you answered my question.

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:46 pm

Good that you feel your question was answered. Now I can focus on the NBA season being cancelled, CMU holding classes via internet, and Tom Hanks coming down with Coronavirus. Now are you concerned about 25-66 not having a real plan to prepare for this virus? I am.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic