Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 6 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Jeanna Trotman leaving NBC 25

Discussion pertaining to the Tri-Cities, Flint, Mt. Pleasant, and Bad Axe
matt1

Jeanna Trotman leaving NBC 25

Post by matt1 » Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:54 pm

Sports anchor Jeanna Trotman leaving NBC 25 on Friday night.

sinklair

Re: Jeanna Trotman leaving NBC 25

Post by sinklair » Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:47 pm

25-66 management asked JT to sign another contract. She declined and believes she can do better financially than what she was offered. JT also wanted to get closer to her husband, who is a professional hockey player.

Jeanna worked great with Tom Eschen and now with Jonathan Deutsch to really raise 25-66’s game.

She’s a great co-worker and will be missed.

Will the last person out the door on Pierson Road please turn out the lights?

Realist

Post by Realist » Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:43 pm

Wondering if Ryan Slocum is interested? 🤔

Beerbong

Post by Beerbong » Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:37 pm

Realist wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:43 pm
Wondering if Ryan Slocum is interested? 🤔
Not possible.

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:20 pm

Beer is right. 25-66’s GM finds little value in sports. When 5 &12 had 3 or 4 people in sports, he cut NBC-Fox’s team down to two. There’s no way he would pay the amount that Ryan would want. But it sounds like 12 didn’t want to pay what Ryan wanted either. Hence why he’s now on the outside looking in. A shame since Ryan is a great journalist with tons of contacts. Scot is annoying. And 25-66 only keeps people for one contract cycle before they move up and out.

Beerbong

Post by Beerbong » Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:38 am

sinklair wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:20 pm
Beer is right. 25-66’s GM finds little value in sports. When 5 &12 had 3 or 4 people in sports, he cut NBC-Fox’s team down to two. There’s no way he would pay the amount that Ryan would want. But it sounds like 12 didn’t want to pay what Ryan wanted either. Hence why he’s now on the outside looking in. A shame since Ryan is a great journalist with tons of contacts. Scot is annoying. And 25-66 only keeps people for one contract cycle before they move up and out.
As usual, Stink is way off the mark,. Again...

The position of Sports Director there has already been filled.
Don’t you know anything about the place you work?

First it was the CoCo Bar on the same day as the “annual” Super Bowl Parade.
Stink slams the parade, but doesn’t go for the two-fer.

Why?

Then, Stink goes all out on the legendary grilled cheese thread.
Even after soup was brought up (a lot), Stink denies that soup was part of the event.
What did Stink say? “You’re wrong. No explanation needed.”

Damn, Stink!
You should run for President!

And now, Stink is unaware of more common knowledge in his supposed place of employment.

I don’t know about what anyone else here thinks, but that “Stinks” of disgruntled ex employee.

Hey Stink! Woof, woof.

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:26 am

Beer: go back on your meds and re-read my post.

The commentary you quote was responding to you that 25-66’s GM has zero interest in hiring Slocum. It was one of the few times I actually agreed with you. Now I guess it’s back to the natural order of things!

You seem to be obsessed with attacking me online. That’s your right I guess. You want to call me a disgruntled ex-employee, you go girl. It’s false, but so is much of what you’ve said previously on the Buzzboard.

I will continue to criticize 25-66 (and other stations) when I want and for whatever reasons I want. Don’t care if you like it or not. I didn’t ask for your permission. If you’d like to actually address the real issues I’ve brought up (as have other posters) — including the low staffing, the low pay, the lack of diversity, the misuse of resources for the GM’s pet projects, the biased corporate must runs, etc. — then go ahead and tell us why you think 25-66 isn’t the worst run station in the market. Numbers don’t lie and 25-66 remains firmly in last place in the market and none of the lame rebranding gimmicks (Mid-Michigan NOW!) is going to change any of that.

You might also want to find a better hobby since I give two sh*ts what you think of me.

Beerbong

Post by Beerbong » Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:00 am

sinklair wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:26 am
Beer: go back on your meds and re-read my post.

The commentary you quote was responding to you that 25-66’s GM has zero interest in hiring Slocum. It was one of the few times I actually agreed with you. Now I guess it’s back to the natural order of things!

You seem to be obsessed with attacking me online. That’s your right I guess. You want to call me a disgruntled ex-employee, you go girl. It’s false, but so is much of what you’ve said previously on the Buzzboard.

I will continue to criticize 25-66 (and other stations) when I want and for whatever reasons I want. Don’t care if you like it or not. I didn’t ask for your permission. If you’d like to actually address the real issues I’ve brought up (as have other posters) — including the low staffing, the low pay, the lack of diversity, the misuse of resources for the GM’s pet projects, the biased corporate must runs, etc. — then go ahead and tell us why you think 25-66 isn’t the worst run station in the market. Numbers don’t lie and 25-66 remains firmly in last place in the market and none of the lame rebranding gimmicks (Mid-Michigan NOW!) is going to change any of that.

You might also want to find a better hobby since I give two sh*ts what you think of me.
When you read something that upsets you, you should really wait a few minutes before responding.
Regardless of what your management wants,
they couldn’t hire Ryan. It has nothing to do with contracts or money. If you were connected, you would know that.
But you don’t.
Just like all the other things I mentioned.
Anyway, woof, woof.

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:29 am

You’ve claimed you don’t work for 25-66... so you’re better connected how??? Please feel free to explain in detail since you claim to have this amazing insight. We’re waiting.

And continue to use the “woof, woof” sign off line. You’re clearly making a reference to another employee and shows how clueless you truly are about my identity. But it makes you look like a fool.... so that’s cool.

And once again, I challenged you to lay out ideas to improve 25-66’s woeful performance and you once again provide zero ideas. Maybe Beer is 25-66 management after all!

Beerbong

Post by Beerbong » Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:37 am

sinklair wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:29 am
You’ve claimed you don’t work for 25-66... so you’re better connected how??? Please feel free to explain in detail since you claim to have this amazing insight. We’re waiting.

And continue to use the “woof, woof” sign off line. You’re clearly making a reference to another employee and shows how clueless you truly are about my identity. But it makes you look like a fool.... so that’s cool.

And once again, I challenged you to lay out ideas to improve 25-66’s woeful performance and you once again provide zero ideas. Maybe Beer is 25-66 management after all!
Again. Clueless.
Woof, woof is a reference to Pavlov’s dog.
Remember? You’re conditioned. F-ing hilarious.

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:55 am

Nice pivot. But wrong again. And again, no ideas for improving 25-66. And no details about why we should believe a single word Beer says. Keep trolling, my friend.

Beerbong

Post by Beerbong » Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:51 am

sinklair wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:55 am
Nice pivot. But wrong again. And again, no ideas for improving 25-66. And no details about why we should believe a single word Beer says. Keep trolling, my friend.
First off. This isn’t a thread on how to fix anything.
You made it that when you chimed in.
Second. Who you are is irrelevant.
Now, what you are is a different story.
Oh yeah. You’re a self-imposed champion of journalistic integrity. Considering how that work out for you in the GC thread, I’d look for a different career.

Stink, you’re embarrassing yourself.
Early on, I thought you might provide an intellectual challenge, but you’re just a one trick pony.

Woof woof!

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:46 pm

Still waiting on your solutions. Oh yeah, you’ve got none. Got it.

Beerbong

Post by Beerbong » Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:50 pm

sinklair wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:46 pm
Still waiting on your solutions. Oh yeah, you’ve got none. Got it.
Geez, you sure have a thick skull!
Since your response is always the same, I’ll just copy and paste mine..

Stink,
I’m not here to provide you with solutions.
You have all the answers.
I’m here to push your buttons.

Best wishes!
Ivan

Arf, arf..

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:13 pm

Beer: I’m glad you think that’s the game you’re playing. It shows how clueless you are. Keep trying to “push my buttons”. Hasn’t worked yet. Won’t work in the future. But believe in yourself, dude. I’ll be here tomorrow as well.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic