Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 12 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Racist Trumper Threatens to Lynch MI Lawmaker

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
MotorCityRadioFreak

Racist Trumper Threatens to Lynch MI Lawmaker

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Dec 07, 2020 3:44 am

The idiocy continues as yet another Trumper threatens an elected official. When will the madness end?

https://amp.freep.com/amp/3849695001

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Re: Racist Trumper Threatens to Lynch MI Lawmaker

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Tue Dec 08, 2020 4:03 am

R Bedell wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:05 am
Yet, another one of your LIES.

Where in the article does it say it was a Trump Supporter ??

It could be a False Story similar to the Jesse Smollett debacle.
Oh yeah, it's fake SFB: https://www.fox2detroit.com/news/detroi ... e=facebook

The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Tue Dec 08, 2020 10:41 am

R Bedell wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 7:36 am
Where in that article does it say..........."Racist Trumper"..........???
Hey Freak. You've been asked this question twice now. Answer it please.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Dec 08, 2020 3:49 pm

Mike Oxlong wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 10:41 am
R Bedell wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 7:36 am
Where in that article does it say..........."Racist Trumper"..........???
Hey Freak. You've been asked this question twice now. Answer it please.
A black woman hanging from a rope... specifically saying “you Democrat”... sure sounds like someone who is racially accepting and a Biden supporter... :roll:

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:17 am

Audacity sucks.

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:38 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:17 am
Here are the tapes, bitches. https://www.freep.com/story/news/politi ... 849695001/
Freak. For the fourth time now:
How are you ascertaining that the person making the threads is a "Racist Trumper"? You've been asked four times to explain why you used Trumper in the header of the thread you started. Nowhere in the article you linked does it say anything about a follower of Trump.

There seems to be a problem developing with the threads that you and one other person start.
The subject line often has nothing to do with what the link says. Do you read what you link?

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:28 am

The fake hate crimes keep piling up. The Left has gone totally nuts.

http://fakehatecrimes.org
Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:33 am

Mike Oxlong wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:38 am
MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:17 am
Here are the tapes, bitches. https://www.freep.com/story/news/politi ... 849695001/
Freak. For the fourth time now:
How are you ascertaining that the person making the threads is a "Racist Trumper"? You've been asked four times to explain why you used Trumper in the header of the thread you started. Nowhere in the article you linked does it say anything about a follower of Trump.

There seems to be a problem developing with the threads that you and one other person start.
The subject line often has nothing to do with what the link says. Do you read what you link?
It’s not a terribly hard leap to make... this person certainly isn’t a Democrat... cares dearly about the process and wants to hang a black woman... certainly some racist and Republican overtones there I would say... go ahead and keep ignoring me saying that... it’s inconvenient for you.

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:03 pm

Rate This wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:33 am
It’s not a terribly hard leap to make... this person certainly isn’t a Democrat... cares dearly about the process and wants to hang a black woman... certainly some racist and Republican overtones there I would say... go ahead and keep ignoring me saying that... it’s inconvenient for you.
You're being silly. It's a very simple question. Do the links say anything about the perps being supporters of Trump? Even the article don't come close to implying that. So why say in the subject line that they are?

It's like this word count silliness. You're like Bill Maher and John Oliver. They want everyone to take them seriously. Then they crack a joke every 45 seconds.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Dec 09, 2020 4:19 pm

Mike Oxlong wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:03 pm
Rate This wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:33 am
You're being silly. It's a very simple question. Do the links say anything about the perps being supporters of Trump? Even the article don't come close to implying that. So why say in the subject line that they are?

It's like this word count silliness. You're like Bill Maher and John Oliver. They want everyone to take them seriously. Then they crack a joke every 45 seconds.
I'm being deadly serious. You are the one being silly nitpicking to try to spin out of it.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Dec 09, 2020 8:20 pm

RT, you are arguing with a poster whose name is literally a joke and says we are a joke? LOL!

Audacity sucks.

G G

Post by G G » Thu Dec 10, 2020 7:15 am

I can't find anywhere that says that the people calling in were "racist trumpers" i don't know why MCRF is libeling them. maybe they need to file a cease and desist order :(
Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Thu Dec 10, 2020 12:52 pm

Rate This wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 4:19 pm
I'm being deadly serious. You are the one being silly nitpicking to try to spin out of it.
Like three other people now, I am simply asking Freak why he labeled the subject line of this thread he started as "Racist Trumper". None of the articles, from the one Freak first provided a link to, or the subsequent links that Freak and yourself have provided a link to, mention anything at all of the nefarious individual, or individuals being "Trumpers", or Followers of Trump, or even mention Trump in anyway.

I'm not sure why asking what I and others perceive as a simple question is considered nitpicking to you.
It's a fairly straightforward inquiry.

BTW: How's the railroad working out?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Dec 10, 2020 2:45 pm

Mike Oxlong wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 12:52 pm
Rate This wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 4:19 pm
Like three other people now, I am simply asking Freak why he labeled the subject line of this thread he started as "Racist Trumper". None of the articles, from the one Freak first provided a link to, or the subsequent links that Freak and yourself have provided a link to, mention anything at all of the nefarious individual, or individuals being "Trumpers", or Followers of Trump, or even mention Trump in anyway.

I'm not sure why asking what I and others perceive as a simple question is considered nitpicking to you.
It's a fairly straightforward inquiry.

BTW: How's the railroad working out?
Unfortunately it didn’t... a little too physical for me plus the hours were a killer. Falling asleep standing up next to a train is not so good. Back to buses...

As for my reasoning... while the articles don’t directly say it... you’re making the leap in logic out to be akin to the Grand Canyon... it’s more like a crack in the sidewalk...
Last edited by Rate This on Thu Dec 10, 2020 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

G G

Post by G G » Thu Dec 10, 2020 2:54 pm

To the liberal, anyone they disagree with is a racist. They see racism in everything. They blame it for everything. The fact of the matter is that slavery ended many, many generations ago, and we have had the Civil Rights Act of 1964 for over 50 years now. What else do we need to hand out? Its all about the government getting more power and the distribution of my wealth to others.

Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic