Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 12 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Whitmer says abortion is life-sustaining

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
audiophile

Re: Whitmer says abortion is life-sustaining

Post by audiophile » Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:28 pm

I'm not seeing anything that raises an eyebrow. He didn't promise anything. He simply donated his check, and encouraged others to do the same.

I may not agree with everything he does, but I think this part was ok.

I have to laugh at your militant description of it.

Using your logic, someone that opposes murder is also militant. :rollin :rollin

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:25 pm

audiophile wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:28 pm
I'm not seeing anything that raises an eyebrow. He didn't promise anything. He simply donated his check, and encouraged others to do the same.

I may not agree with everything he does, but I think this part was ok.

I have to laugh at your militant description of it.

Using your logic, someone that opposes murder is also militant. :rollin :rollin
Knowing that many people Badly need the money this slimeball feels the need to ask for it under the guise of some kind of religious poverty? Unforgivable.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:02 pm

Audio thinks exploiting people who qualify for support is funny. It kind of paints a picture doesn't it?
“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:11 pm

The up side is that Whitmer has already cooked her own goose. She won't be reelected. She may be recalled. And she CERTAINLY won't be the Vice Presidential candidate. All because she is authoritarian/totalitarian.
Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:41 am

TC Talks wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:02 pm
Audio thinks exploiting people who qualify for support is funny. It kind of paints a picture doesn't it?
No, that's some serious spin and not want I said. I thought it was outrageously funny that you called all people who want save the lives unborn as children as militant.

Get real, people who kill their offspring ARE the very much militant. The DNC is always talking about this issue, an most even put in their TV adds.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/5055486206001#sp=show-clips
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:06 am

audiophile wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:41 am
TC Talks wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:02 pm
No, that's some serious spin and not want I said. I thought it was outrageously funny that you called all people who want save the lives unborn as children as militant.

Get real, people who kill their offspring ARE the very much militant. The DNC is always talking about this issue, an most even put in their TV adds.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/5055486206001#sp=show-clips
He encouraged people to give something they very much need away to him or someone else like him. So he’s blasting out in capital letters “FUCK YOUR PROBLEMS, PLEASE DONATE TO ME!”... if that doesn’t seem like what an asshole would do I don’t know what does.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:46 pm

“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:27 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:46 pm
What would Jesus do? Be an American of course... what a crock.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic