Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 12 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

COVID outbreak on cruise ship

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
Reagan4prez

Re: COVID outbreak on cruise ship

Post by Reagan4prez » Sun Dec 05, 2021 5:34 pm

SoutheastMIViewer wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 5:06 pm
If you recall to be on a cruise ship All guests and crew must be fully vaccinated and go thru covid testing before boarding the ship.

https://apnews.com/article/coronavirus- ... 61d800056f
I have more faith in Santa Claus, politicians, and TV evangelists than I do the COVID-19 vaccine.

Reagan4prez

Post by Reagan4prez » Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:28 pm

audiophile wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:47 pm
I never got sick on Cruise boat, but they seem to act like petri dishes to those that don't know how to wash hands.

I was with groups that didn't carouse, so maybe that was the difference.
Regardless of a record number of people vaccinated, and a record number of people with Covid-19 at the same time (which they said the opposite would happen), the people who want to force a medical procedure on people will say, “Well, the problem is that not *everyone* is vaccinated.”

Here it is in black and white. Everyone vaccinated on a cruise ship, and 10 people still get it.

Reagan4prez

Post by Reagan4prez » Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:22 pm

Matt wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:15 pm
Reagan4prez wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:28 pm
audiophile wrote:
I never got sick on Cruise boat, but they seem to act like petri dishes to those that don't know how to wash hands.

Regardless of a record number of people vaccinated, and a record number of people with Covid-19 at the same time (which they said the opposite would happen), the people who want to force a medical procedure on people will say, “Well, the problem is that not *everyone* is vaccinated.”

Here it is in black and white. Everyone vaccinated on a cruise ship, and 10 people still get it.
You have to be a really dumb motherfucker to consider a shot a medical procedure.
That’s pretty harsh language for every medical professional and all pieces of published medical research.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nc ... dures.html

Reagan4prez

Post by Reagan4prez » Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:31 pm

Matt wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:15 pm
Reagan4prez wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:28 pm
audiophile wrote:

You have to be a really dumb motherfucker to consider a shot a medical procedure.
And for bonus points, administered care by a medical professional with the intent to improve health is called a medical procedure.

Such action with the intent to diagnose is called a medical test.

Intent to improve = procedure.

Intent to diagnose = test.

Reagan4prez

Post by Reagan4prez » Tue Dec 07, 2021 7:03 am

Rate This wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:03 am
Nobody said anything about improvement there buddy. Just achieving a result.
You’re 100% correct there.

The Covid vaccine medical procedure was *intended* to produce improvement, but it does not. However, Biden’s mandate does achieve a political result of removing freedoms and increasing the ruling class’ power.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic