Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 6 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Do BLM even to Blacks?

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
lovinlife101

Re: Do BLM even to Blacks?

Post by lovinlife101 » Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:40 am

lidoshuffle wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:49 am
Let's just say what BLM really is, if "Whitey" is involved in anyway, the death of a black person, its a BLM issue, weather the Black person is a victim of prejudicial hate or the black person commits a blatant crime (for example just walking up to police officers and opening fire on them while said PD is arresting a already convicted felon), seems Black on Black crime is acceptable and a way of life among the African-American communities, especially in Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore...
The narrative folks had a hard time calling George Zimmerman “white.” But they really tried.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:34 am

88keys wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:18 pm
Maybe I can help with this. First time poster, long time lurker.

I'm black, early 40's, grew up broke in the hood (48224) and got out.

I understand how the BLM movement got so big. When people are angry, opportunists can seize the anger of the crowd, point their finger at something or someone and unleash the hurt and anger of the mob at whatever or whoever the leaders perceive to be enemies. Quite simply, hurt people, hurt people.

That being said I think the whole thing is focused in the wrong direction. It's easy to march around with signs and yell at the cops, blame whitey and throw stones at real or imaginary enemies. That's an easy way to say you're trying to make a difference. If black lives really matter, go protest outside the drug house on the East side. Go protest the parents that don't go to their kids parent teacher conference to make sure the kids are learning. Go protest the gang bangers that kill each other. I mean if black lives really matter, wouldn't you go to the source of where/why/how black lives are being taken? We kill each other with guns and drugs way more than cops kill us.

Unless what you're telling me is black lives only matter if that life were taken by a white person. If that's the case, well then it's bullcrap.

You ever get so mad you just wanna scream and kick things and throw your cell phone across the room and be like Elvis and shoot the TV? Those things don't solve anything, but it sure feels good doing it. I think the BLM movement is similar. Those people are angry and scared and they want some things to change, but as a community we have to first get that change has to start in your own home.
1,000 black babies are slaughtered every day in this country and white people celebrate it.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:21 am

option1 wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:59 pm
Dude said “1,000 black babies are slaughtered every day and white people celebrate it?” WTF planet do you live on? You are scary Bro.
You’re the ignorant one. Check the statistics. 300,000 black abortions. And those are the recorded ones. Many don’t get recorded. And the baby slaughterhouse (Planned Parenthood) is closed Sundays.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic