Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 6 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Kamala Harris is not African-American

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
lovinlife101

Kamala Harris is not African-American

Post by lovinlife101 » Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:25 pm

Her dad is from Jamaica.

Her mom is from India.

Yet, the dumb Dems refer to Kamala Harris as “African-American.”

India is part of Asia, not Africa.

Jamaica is a Caribbean Island. People speak English there. It is nowhere near Africa, yet the dumb Dems and their pr firm (the media) keep beating the drum that she’s from Africa.

Hmmmmm.

Smh.

lovinlife101

Re: Kamala Harris is not African-American

Post by lovinlife101 » Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:52 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:47 pm
She is descended from Africans who were taken to Jamaica as slaves. Just as most people who are referred to mas African American have never been to Africa.
Nope!

She’s black, but not African.

I’m fact, her ancestors were slave OWNERS!!!

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-fact ... SKBN25L1L8

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:13 pm

She’s Indian-Jamaican, but the dumb Dems call her African-American because it somehow fits the narrative.

Besides, her Jamaican roots would mean she’s more into raggae than rap. Bobsledding than bee boppin. Usain Bolt than Ice T.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:17 pm

So Kamala Harris is the democratic vice presidential candidate. You refer to her as “African-American.” Where in Africa is she from?

Rate This and Turkeytop: Oakland, California.

Oh, okay. We can jump right to the American side. Simple mistake on your part. No worries. Let’s get to the African part. What part of Africa is she from?

Rate This and Turkeytop: Oakland, California.

All-righty then. Let’s make this a little easier. What part of Africa is her mother from?

Rate This and Turkeytop: India.

Okay. Africa and India are separated by the Indian Ocean. They are on completely different continents thousands of miles away from each other.

Rate This and Turkeytop: India.

Okay, why doesn’t anyone call her “Indian-American”?

Rate This and Turkeytop: Because she’s African-American.

Gotcha. What part of Africa is her father from?

Rate This and Turkeytop: Jamaica.

Wow. Okay. Jamaica is a Caribbean island seven thousand miles away from Africa separated by the Atlantic Ocean. They speak English there and do not represent Africa in any way.

Rate This and Turkeytop: Jamaica.

So, Kamala is not from Africa. Her parents are not from Africa. Her parents are from India and Jamaica, yet you refer to her as “African-American.”

Rate This and Turkeytop: Yep.

What nationality is Sammy Sosa?

Rate This and Turkeytop: African-American.

Wait. He’s neither African nor American. He’s Dominican and lives in the United Arab Emerates.

Rate This and Turkeytop: Like Kamala, he looks darker than a white person, so we refer to all of them as “African-Americans” regardless of where they’re from.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:08 am

Rate This and Turkeytop: Usain Bolt the fast African-American alive!

Uh, he’s not African-American.

Rate This And his and Turkeytop: Yes he is!

Okay, what part of America is he from?

Rate This and Turkeytop: He’s not!

That’s my point. If he’s not from somewhere, then that’s not where he’s from. What part of Africa is he from?

Rate This and Turkeytop: Jamaica!

(Facepalm)

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:22 pm

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:43 pm
Until they pointed it out, I wouldn't have even known Kamala Harris was African American, based on appearance. Some estimates claim that BHO is only 16% African American genetically speaking, and Kamala looks "whiter" than he does. She is not as dark complexion than either African Americans or Asian Indians. In the past, African Americans would have said she was "trying to pass" for White, among some other derogatory names African Americans used to use on each other, that one dares not say today. None of these are the N-word. But it is her politics, not her heritage, that is the big problem.
It’s all that white privilege inside BHO and the fact that none of his ancestors were slaves that got him to the White House.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:23 pm

Bryce wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:46 pm
TC Shuts Up wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:43 pm
Until they pointed it out, I wouldn't have even known Kamala Harris was African American, based on appearance. Some estimates claim that BHO is only 16% African American, and Kamala looks "whiter" than he does. She is not as dark complexion than either African Americans or Asian Indians. It is her politics, not her heritage, that is the big problem.
But, she's probably more "African" than Elizabeth Warren is American Indian.

Didn't you know? This is the age of "self identifying".
You make a valid point.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:50 am

screen glare wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:18 pm
African American.

Harris is an American who has a black African bloodline. “One drop” in the USA - as with President Obama - and you are forever seen as African American.

Does not matter what else is in your bloodline. In the USA if you are known to have black African blood - or even if your skin color is slightly black African looking - you are seen and discriminated against as a black African American.

Believe me - both president Obama and Senator Kamala Harris know what it feels like to be an African American born and raised in the USA.

And all of those formative years of that difficult experience - for certain - makes them as African American as any other black man or woman living in America.
0% African.

50% Jamaican, 50% Indian.

0% African.

At least her mother didn’t kill her. You would have supported that.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:52 am

screen glare wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:05 am
Lovinlife101 - Ever heard of Afro-Jamaicans?

What a dilly dilly dope.
You said “dilly.”

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:47 am

screen glare wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:58 am
Yes. I meant to write dilly.

As in the lyrics:

“Lavender blue dilly dilly,
Lavender green.”

Etc.
She’s still not African-American.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:29 pm

screen glare wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:18 pm
Yes. Harris is African American. Just as Barack Obama is African American.
Nope! Half Jamaican, half Indian. Saying she’s African-American may be politically correct, but it’s factually incorrect. The dumb Dems prefer to be on the side of politics and not any actual evidence.

Also, nope! Barack Insane Obama is half white. His father is from Kenya, where none of those people were enslaved by Americans. Kenya is on the east side of Africa. Most American slaves were from Western Africa. Therefore, Obummer can not claim to be part of “the struggle.” Oh, and slavery ended Juneteenth regardless of the dumb Dems who believe it still exists in the USA today.

Oh, and it’s wrong to kill pre-born children.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Sun Sep 13, 2020 3:19 pm

km1125 wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:48 pm
Well, if you use the logic that we all came from Africa at some point, then we're all African-Americans.

When I can I apply for my 'free stuff' or reparations??
For the dumb Dems, if you don’t look white, you’re African American and deserve anything the white man has and more.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:06 pm

Mike Oxlong wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:40 pm
km1125 wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:48 pm
Well, if you use the logic that we all came from Africa at some point, then we're all African-Americans.

When I can I apply for my 'free stuff' or reparations??
Keep us posted on how that works out. My ancestors left Ireland because they were being persecuted. I want to dip in that pot of gold.
In the eyes of the dumb Dems, if you’re white you’re racist. If you’re from Mexico, you’re African American.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:47 pm

I've heard of "resting bitch face," but she's got "all the time bitch face."

:rollin :rollin :rollin

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:36 pm

Bryce wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:33 pm
So she is about the same amount of Negroid as Elizabeth Warren is American Indian?
Pretty much.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic