Acceptable registrations in the queue through June 3 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Kyle Rittenhouse

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
lovinlife101

Kyle Rittenhouse

Post by lovinlife101 » Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:06 pm

Get used to hearing this punk's name.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diT5i_84kKg

He's the white, teenaged a-hole who believes he's better than you. He idolizes cops, just like most of the media. He believes he's protecting and serving you. Nothing could be farther from the truth.

He shot three protesters because he doesn't like black people and because he's a cop-sucker.

lovinlife101

Re: Kyle Rittenhouse

Post by lovinlife101 » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:31 pm

km1125 wrote:
Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:22 pm
How do you associate "he doesn't like black people" when the folks he shot were all white??

He was defending property from a mob. The mob attacked him, initially with a molotov cocktail, then later with a flying foot to the head, then with a skateboardd to the head, then with someone brandishing a pistol to his face.

You wouldn't consider any of those worthy of protecting your life???
This teenage punk wanted to play army man and will spend the rest of his life in prison for killing two innocent people.

I’ve had people get in my face and scream at me. They’ve called me “nigger, dyke, faggot, and bitch.” I get death threats daily and am encouraged to kill myself by the hour. I’ve had guns and knives pulled on me. I’ve been jumped, beaten, mugged, and robbed. I’ve been stabbed and shot. Guess how many of those people I deserved to kill? None.

lovinlife101

Re: Kyle Rittenhouse

Post by lovinlife101 » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:44 pm

Rate This wrote:
Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:48 pm
km1125 wrote:
Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:22 pm
How do you associate "he doesn't like black people" when the folks he shot were all white??

He was defending property from a mob. The mob attacked him, initially with a molotov cocktail, then later with a flying foot to the head, then with a skateboardd to the head, then with someone brandishing a pistol to his face.

You wouldn't consider any of those worthy of protecting your life???
Trollinlife is in his golden zenith here in 2020.
"Golden zenith" is code for "golden shower," correct?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic