Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 29 at 11:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Wednesday evening (May 29) alert: The Buzzboard is experiencing server response time issues. The slow page loading may be the result of scheduled maintenance my hosting provider is currently performing on its servers and software. I anticipate the problem being resolved by sometime on Friday, May 31. Thank you in advance for your patience during this period.

Question re Micro SD Card

The place to chat about audio/video devices & software, mobile phones & mobile plans, computer hardware & software, and other electronic gadgets.
Turkeytop

Question re Micro SD Card

Post by Turkeytop » Thu Jan 12, 2023 9:56 pm

I got a micro SD Card today. I had to use it inside the adaptor to load my file, but now I need to remove it from the adaptor to insert it into another device.

How do you free it from the adaptor? It seems to be locked in there.

I don't mean to brag, but I just put a puzzle together in 1 day and the box said 2-4 years.

tapeisrolling

Re: Question re Micro SD Card

Post by tapeisrolling » Thu Jan 12, 2023 10:44 pm

When trying to eject I go to 'show hidden icons' hidden behind the ^ on the right side of the bottom border of the screen.
Click on the 'safely remove hardware and eject media'

kager

Post by kager » Thu Jan 12, 2023 10:47 pm

To physically remove it, push it in (I know, sounds counter-intuitive) and it should 'click' and eject out.
"The problem with communication is the illusion that it has occurred."

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Thu Jan 12, 2023 10:59 pm

kager wrote:
Thu Jan 12, 2023 10:47 pm
To physically remove it, push it in (I know, sounds counter-intuitive) and it should 'click' and eject out.
Thanks. It worked. :D
I don't mean to brag, but I just put a puzzle together in 1 day and the box said 2-4 years.

tapeisrolling

Post by tapeisrolling » Thu Jan 12, 2023 11:24 pm

Sorry, I figured it was in the adapter......

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic