Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 12 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

If this is legit, Biden is in big trouble

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
bmw

If this is legit, Biden is in big trouble

Post by bmw » Thu Jun 22, 2023 2:43 pm

This is allegedly a WhatsApp message from Hunter Biden to Chinese businessman Henry Zhao as recovered by investigators in July of 2017.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -says.html

Ben Zonia

Re: If this is legit, Biden is in big trouble

Post by Ben Zonia » Thu Jun 22, 2023 3:05 pm

If he is in trouble for this, it's only because they think he can't win in 2024, even against DJT if he's in jail, or another Republican candidate. Otherwise, it wouldn't be any issue at all, judging by recent revelations of all kinds that don't seem to matter to alphabet networks, NYT, CNN, and MSNBC. If they don't report it, it didn't happen. Now even FOX is severely compromised.
"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Jun 22, 2023 5:29 pm

In bigger trouble than inciting insurrection and stealing top security files and storing them in your bathroom?

It's all perspective and Hunter Biden is a speeding ticket compared to our former President.
“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Jun 22, 2023 6:39 pm

bmw wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2023 2:43 pm
This is allegedly a WhatsApp message from Hunter Biden to Chinese businessman Henry Zhao as recovered by investigators in July of 2017.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -says.html
The way this is going I have to wonder if there isn’t some AI involved there. It could easily be a fake.

bmw

Post by bmw » Thu Jun 22, 2023 11:29 pm

Rate This wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2023 6:39 pm
The way this is going I have to wonder if there isn’t some AI involved there. It could easily be a fake.
I do agree that the language in the message sounds kind of made up, but I'm sure there are ways to authenticate it.
Ben Zonia wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2023 3:05 pm
...recent revelations of all kinds that don't seem to matter to alphabet networks, NYT, CNN, and MSNBC. If they don't report it, it didn't happen...
CBS is now reporting on this. They even quote the above alleged WhatsApp message.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/whistleblo ... anscripts/
Two of Hunter Biden's former business partners, including Tony Bobulinski, who received the message, told CBS News that a line in the email, "10 held by H for the big guy?" is shorthand for 10% held by Hunter Biden for his father. According to the now-public transcripts of the interview with the committee, Shapley told congressional investigators that interest in references to "dad" and "the big guy" was blocked by a senior prosecutor working for Weiss. When the email became public in 2020, the author, James Gilliar, told the Wall Street Journal that Joe Biden was not involved. Gilliar did not respond to CBS News' questions.
In his congressional interview, Shapley also alleged that there was a recovered WhatsAPP message from Hunter Biden dated July 30, 2017 that was addressed to a Chinese businessman with whom he was involved at the time about an outstanding payment.

"I am sitting here with my father..we would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled," Hunter Biden allegedly wrote, according to the transcript. He added, "I would like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand" and "now means tonight."

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Jun 22, 2023 11:38 pm

bmw wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2023 11:29 pm
Rate This wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2023 6:39 pm
I do agree that the language in the message sounds kind of made up, but I'm sure there are ways to authenticate it.
Ben Zonia wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2023 3:05 pm
...recent revelations of all kinds that don't seem to matter to alphabet networks, NYT, CNN, and MSNBC. If they don't report it, it didn't happen...
CBS is now reporting on this. They even quote the above alleged WhatsApp message.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/whistleblo ... anscripts/
Two of Hunter Biden's former business partners, including Tony Bobulinski, who received the message, told CBS News that a line in the email, "10 held by H for the big guy?" is shorthand for 10% held by Hunter Biden for his father. According to the now-public transcripts of the interview with the committee, Shapley told congressional investigators that interest in references to "dad" and "the big guy" was blocked by a senior prosecutor working for Weiss. When the email became public in 2020, the author, James Gilliar, told the Wall Street Journal that Joe Biden was not involved. Gilliar did not respond to CBS News' questions.
In his congressional interview, Shapley also alleged that there was a recovered WhatsAPP message from Hunter Biden dated July 30, 2017 that was addressed to a Chinese businessman with whom he was involved at the time about an outstanding payment.

"I am sitting here with my father..we would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled," Hunter Biden allegedly wrote, according to the transcript. He added, "I would like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand" and "now means tonight."
2017? They were both private citizens…

bmw

Post by bmw » Thu Jun 22, 2023 11:50 pm

There are supposedly questionable bank transactions that date back to 2015.

https://oversight.house.gov/wp-content/ ... .16.23.pdf

That aside, at a minimum, IF the WhatsApp message is authentic, and if Hunter wasn't lying in the content of that message, then Joe Biden has repeatedly lied about not being connected in any way to his son's business dealings - something that there would be no reason to lie about if it was just run-of-the-mill private citizen business dealings.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Jun 23, 2023 8:21 am

bmw wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2023 11:50 pm

That aside, at a minimum, IF the WhatsApp message is authentic, and if Hunter wasn't lying in the content of that message, then Joe Biden has repeatedly lied about not being connected in any way to his son's business dealings - something that there would be no reason to lie about if it was just run-of-the-mill private citizen business dealings.
Folks with an axe to grind are up to things…

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri Jun 23, 2023 9:18 am

Rate This wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2023 8:21 am
bmw wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2023 11:50 pm

Folks with an axe to grind are up to things…
Biden is compromised, he's not looking out for our country's best interest.
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

zzand

Post by zzand » Fri Jun 23, 2023 9:44 am

As is Trump

bmw

Post by bmw » Fri Jun 23, 2023 12:26 pm

Can somebody explain to me why what-about-ism is a one-way street? As in, it is not a valid argument for Republicans to cite Biden or Hillary, but any time someone doesn't want to directly defend a Democrat, it is perfectly ok to just shout BUT WHAT ABOUT TRUMP? TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP!

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Fri Jun 23, 2023 12:45 pm

bmw wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2023 12:26 pm
Can somebody explain to me why what-about-ism is a one-way street? As in, it is not a valid argument for Republicans to cite Biden or Hillary, but any time someone doesn't want to directly defend a Democrat, it is perfectly ok to just shout BUT WHAT ABOUT TRUMP? TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP!
I think zz's response to audiophile was virtually mandatory. To support a treasonous Trump while claiming Biden doesn't have the country's best interests at heart is laughable.
The censorship king from out of state.

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Jun 23, 2023 12:45 pm

bmw wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2023 12:26 pm
Trump and Biden are both awful. Neither belong near the WH.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

bmw

Post by bmw » Fri Jun 23, 2023 1:13 pm

Even CNN is running the story. That WhatsApp message was read on-air, and the host said something along the lines of, the reason that the year 2017 is important is because at that time, Hunter was "heavily addicted to crack."

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Jun 23, 2023 1:26 pm

bmw wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2023 1:13 pm
Even CNN is running the story. That WhatsApp message was read on-air, and the host said something along the lines of, the reason that the year 2017 is important is because at that time, Hunter was "heavily addicted to crack."
The defend trump at all costs hill is a strange one to die on.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic