Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 6 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

I'm back on the Trump Train

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Mega Hertz

Re: I'm back on the Trump Train

Post by Mega Hertz » Mon Apr 03, 2023 4:48 pm

What...what about when TEDDY ROOSEVELT screwed up the coal strike of 1902, huh? HUH???? oh but I'm sure THAT was okay, wasn't it? Maybe if ROOSEVELT had been more focused on the economy then, we wouldn't have the HIGHEST GODDAMN INFLATION EVER!!! I HAVE TO SELL MY ASS FOR A LOAF OF BREAD!!!

"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Mon Apr 03, 2023 5:21 pm

Don't forget Biden said inflation was "transitory".
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

kager

Post by kager » Mon Apr 03, 2023 5:25 pm

Graham Wellington wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2023 4:21 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:10 am
bmw wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2023 10:55 am
If Trump gets the nomination, I'll be voting for Biden. Actually, if any Republican gets the nomination, I'll be voting for Biden. The NASDAQ just hit a 6-month high, inflation is at an 18-month low, and at least I personally haven't been a crime victim while he's been in office.
At the end of the day, if it's not the economy, what is important?
Exactly. But should a politician get credit for improving the economy/inflation when it tanked under his watch? That's like someone being hailed as a financial genius because they went bankrupt buying lotto tickets but managed to save up $1,000 afterwards.

Inflation at an 18 month low is still high inflation.

It certainly is today.
"The problem with communication is the illusion that it has occurred."

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Apr 03, 2023 6:02 pm

Low unemployment, steady manufacturing, savings even went up last month.

Biden has been in long enough that his team has delivered this... Mostly by being boring and predictable.

It's getting hard to fault Bidens policies. He's even pissing off progressive wingers, that should make some of you happy.
“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Apr 03, 2023 7:40 pm

Graham Wellington wrote:
TC Talks wrote:
bmw wrote:
If Trump gets the nomination, I'll be voting for Biden. Actually, if any Republican gets the nomination, I'll be voting for Biden. The NASDAQ just hit a 6-month high, inflation is at an 18-month low, and at least I personally haven't been a crime victim while he's been in office.
Exactly. But should a politician get credit for improving the economy/inflation when it tanked under his watch? That's like someone being hailed as a financial genius because they went bankrupt buying lotto tickets but managed to save up $1,000 afterwards.

Maybe just maybe the president isn’t all that important. Hint: that’s what it is.

teetoppz28

Post by teetoppz28 » Tue Apr 04, 2023 9:43 am

Rate This wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2023 7:40 pm
Maybe just maybe the president isn’t all that important. Hint: that’s what it is.
I love all the idiots that think ONE person controls the entire global economy... :rollin
Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts.
Unapologetically intellectually superior.

Graham Wellington

Post by Graham Wellington » Tue Apr 04, 2023 9:58 am

Rate This wrote:
Graham Wellington wrote:
TC Talks wrote:
bmw wrote:

Explain that to BMW and TC. They are ready to elect Biden solely on the fact inflation is merely at a 10 year high and not 40 year high like it was a few months back.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:21 am

Graham Wellington wrote:
Tue Apr 04, 2023 9:58 am
Rate This wrote:
Graham Wellington wrote:
TC Talks wrote:
bmw wrote:

Explain that to BMW and TC. They are ready to elect Biden solely on the fact inflation is merely at a 10 year high and not 40 year high like it was a few months back.
Well, at least BMW's April Fool's attempt succeeded where mine failed.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

**This space lives rent-free in BMW's head**

Graham Wellington

Post by Graham Wellington » Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:22 am

Matt wrote:
Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:21 am
Graham Wellington wrote:
Tue Apr 04, 2023 9:58 am
Rate This wrote:
Graham Wellington wrote:
TC Talks wrote:
bmw wrote:

Well, at least BMW's April Fool's attempt succeeded where mine failed.
Damn it.... I hate that fucking day.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic