Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 29 at 11:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Sarah Shit for Brains Palin

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
MotorCityRadioFreak

Sarah Shit for Brains Palin

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Sep 04, 2022 1:25 am

She really supported other Republicans not to rank her! :rollin :rollin

https://www.yahoo.com/news/sarah-palin- ... 02621.html

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Deleted User 15846

Re: Sarah Shit for Brains Palin

Post by Deleted User 15846 » Sun Sep 04, 2022 2:45 am

I'm quite enjoying this, at long last Alaska wised up and realized what a grifter she really is. 2008 called and they would like the idiot back.

Mike

Re: Sarah Shit for Brains Palin

Post by Mike » Sun Sep 04, 2022 4:36 pm

There is actually, apparently, an additional dynamic in play here, as it seems that Palin and Begich despise each other.

In turn...
In another video, Palin can be seen pointing at Peltola when she’s asked who she would put as her second choice on the ballot.
Palin and Peltola, as it turns out, are actually cordial towards one another. (There's not many things I would trust the National Review on, but the broader conclusion is one that I wouldn't say they have wrong.) Palin may not think too highly of RCV, but rather than attack Peltola directly, her fire is directed more broadly at "the Democratic agenda". Whereas Begich, she has no problem attacking directly, and the feeling is mutual.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic