Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 6 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

FBI raiding treasonists home

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Bryce

Re: FBI raiding treasonists home

Post by Bryce » Fri Aug 26, 2022 8:07 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Fri Aug 26, 2022 7:27 pm
So you know better than law enforcement who protect our state secrets, and the judge who presided over the search warrant?

I didn't realize we were in the presence of such wisdom. Of course, you're completely off base and ignorant, but I don't want to ruffle your craw.
The same agent and judge that were Biden doners? The same law enforcement organization that sold the fake Russian Collusion story for years? The same one that deep sixed the Hunter laptop issue weeks before the election. The same organization that looked the other way when HIllary wiped her servers and smashed her phones with a hammer? I may not know more, but I'm a hell of a lot more trustworthy.

It is really great to see all the people that were mutherfucking law enforcement while cities burned, store were looted and people killed all of a sudden think law enforcement is the best thing since sliced bread. What a bunch of smegma slurping asshats you are.

Words matter. The warrant didn't say "classified documents" it said "documents marked classified," there is a BIG difference.

This whole thing was designed to retrieve embarrassing Russian Collusion documents that would damn the DOJ and the top echelon of the FBI. No if, ands or buts.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Fri Aug 26, 2022 8:40 pm

(1) Trump was in unauthorized possession of national defense information, namely properly marked classified documents.

(2) He was put on notice by the U.S. Government that he was not permitted to retain those documents at Mar-a-Lago.

(3) He continued to maintain possession of the documents (and allegedly undertook efforts to conceal them in different places throughout the property) up until the FBI finally executed a search warrant earlier this month.

Ball game, bitches! The treasonous mother fucker is gonna be indicted!
The censorship king from out of state.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri Aug 26, 2022 8:58 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Fri Aug 26, 2022 8:40 pm
(1) Trump was in unauthorized possession of national defense information, namely properly marked classified documents.

(2) He was put on notice by the U.S. Government that he was not permitted to retain those documents at Mar-a-Lago.

(3) He continued to maintain possession of the documents (and allegedly undertook efforts to conceal them in different places throughout the property) up until the FBI finally executed a search warrant earlier this month.

I know the prospect makes you wet your pants. Wake up. It's a wet dream.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:10 pm

Bryce wrote:
Fri Aug 26, 2022 8:58 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Fri Aug 26, 2022 8:40 pm

I know the prospect makes you wet your pants. Wake up. It's a wet dream.
It's probably 80-20 on this, 90-10 in Georgia and on goes the list... It's virtually certain he's gonna get popped the only question is how. This is no dream... this is reality. He's in deep shit and he knows it.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sat Aug 27, 2022 4:14 am

I just wonder, what was the motivation?

He rarely does anything except to line his pockets, was information being sold?

I wonder if he has digital copies of the papers...
“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Aug 27, 2022 7:24 am

TC Talks wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 4:14 am

He is ENTITLED to any papers created during his presidency, but they also have to be shared with the National Archives.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

**This space lives rent-free in BMW's head**

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Aug 27, 2022 1:57 pm

Matt wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 7:24 am
TC Talks wrote:

He is ENTITLED to any papers created during his presidency, but they also have to be shared with the National Archives.
He cannot however possess certain kinds of information. He no longer has a security clearance.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sat Aug 27, 2022 9:47 pm

Rate This wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 1:57 pm
Matt wrote:
TC Talks wrote:

He cannot however possess certain kinds of information. He no longer has a security clearance.
He doesn't have the legal right to house top secret documents in a closet. AND his biggest issue that will bring me joy is obstruction of justice.
― Matt

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:08 am

TC Talks wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 9:47 pm
Rate This wrote:
Matt wrote:
TC Talks wrote:

He doesn't have the legal right to house top secret documents in a closet. AND his biggest issue that will bring me joy is obstruction of justice.
At bare minimum they have him dead to rights on that.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sun Aug 28, 2022 4:43 am

Rate This wrote:
Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:08 am
TC Talks wrote:
Rate This wrote:
Matt wrote:
TC Talks wrote:

Little wonder, then, that Karl Rove, President George W. Bush’s adviser and deputy chief of staff, took to Fox News on Friday afternoon to plead for Mr. Trump to stop commenting on the F.B.I. investigation, for his own good and the good of his party.
― Matt

bmw

Post by bmw » Sun Aug 28, 2022 9:47 am

TC Talks wrote:
He doesn't have the legal right to house top secret documents in a closet.
Rate This wrote:
It is hilarious watching the two of you say these things when Hillary Clinton did literally the same exact thing - stored top secret documents in a closet (a bathroom closet at that). And remember, the head of the FBI said "no reasonable prosecutor" would prosecute such a case.

And as to claims of obstruction, there is a difference between the two. Hillary actually destroyed classified documents when she was being investigated. I'm aware of no such claims against Trump.

I have my own theory on why Trump won't be indicted. First, the FBI would then have to release an unredacted copy of the affidavit. And second, anybody want to guess who the first 2 people Trump's lawyers would call to the stand? How about James Comey and Hillary Clinton. Nope - the FBI won't be in the mood for that clown show.

Colonel Flagg

Post by Colonel Flagg » Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:39 am

bmw wrote:
Sun Aug 28, 2022 9:47 am
TC Talks wrote:
Rate This wrote:
It is hilarious watching the two of you say these things when Hillary Clinton did literally the same exact thing - stored top secret documents in a closet (a bathroom closet at that). And remember, the head of the FBI said "no reasonable prosecutor" would prosecute such a case.

And as to claims of obstruction, there is a difference between the two. Hillary actually destroyed classified documents when she was being investigated. I'm aware of no such claims against Trump.

I have my own theory on why Trump won't be indicted. First, the FBI would then have to release an unredacted copy of the affidavit. And second, anybody want to guess who the first 2 people Trump's lawyers would call to the stand? How about James Comey and Hillary Clinton. Nope - the FBI won't be in the mood for that clown show.
Funny, how these scholarly types seem to forget Sandy Berger.

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2005 ... 700-5791r/
"Don't you knock when you enter a room?"

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Aug 28, 2022 2:49 pm

bmw wrote:
Sun Aug 28, 2022 9:47 am
TC Talks wrote:
Rate This wrote:

This is completely different from Hillary. She stored the information on a server the same way Colin Powell did before her. The information that was classified was very low in number and we know exactly what the 4 things were. All related to conversations with tiny governments under official capacities. None of it was concerning national security or anything else. Are you going to be frail, 80 and typing about Hillary? I’m over her… done… tired of it being brought up. I. Don’t. Care.

It’s more along the lines of Sandy Berger… Flagg got it right. I always knew he was a broken clock.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Aug 28, 2022 3:23 pm

How do you know what WAS on Hillary's servers and computers? She had most of them "wiped.". Remember her playing dumb asking "What? With a cloth?"

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Aug 28, 2022 4:23 pm

Bryce wrote:
Sun Aug 28, 2022 3:23 pm
How do you know what WAS on Hillary's servers and computers? She had most of them "wiped.". Remember her playing dumb asking "What? With a cloth?"
I’m gonna call bullshit. Endless investigations by a Republican congress with every desire to nail her turned up NOTHING that anyone could do anything with. Just a lot of theatre. Give it up already. Even we Democrats don’t care for or about that woman anymore. It’s like we are airing season 7 and you’re a fanboy stuck on season 2’s character death. Are you gonna be 90 years old, she’ll be dead and you’ll still be demanding Justice?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic