Acceptable registrations in the queue through June 3 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Mystery Solved

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Bryce

Mystery Solved

Post by Bryce » Sat Jul 09, 2022 12:21 pm

For quite some time, I've tried to figure out why the Biden team picked Kamala Harris as his running mate. It had to be more than just being a woman of color for there were far more appropriate choices available. Now I figured it out. She was picked to make him look like less of an idiot.

When asked if she thought that Democrats in both the house and the Senate failed to codify Roe v Wade, she replied,

"I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled. Certain issues are just settled,"

Clearly were not," Costa replied.

"No, that's right," Harris said. "And that's why I do believe that we are living, sadly, in real unsettled times."

She managed to be incoherant and to contradict herself in a time span of less than 30 seconds.

She reminds me of someone who is rather unintelligent and tries to use words that make her appear so without really understanding their true meaning. Compared to her, Biden looks somewhat OK.
Last edited by Bryce on Sat Jul 09, 2022 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Honeyman

Re: Mystery Solved

Post by Honeyman » Sat Jul 09, 2022 12:39 pm

I disagree. I think she was picked solely because she was a woman of color. The fact that she was/is a dim-witted idiot didn't even factor into the choice. Christ, she insulted him in the debates and he (or his people) still chose her.
The censorship king from out of state.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sat Jul 09, 2022 1:18 pm

Then the question remains, why not pick someone that was much more qualified, suitable, and intelligent?

Was it maybe because they didn't want to choose someone who would outshine the president?
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sat Jul 09, 2022 2:01 pm

Bryce wrote:
Sat Jul 09, 2022 1:18 pm
Then the question remains, why not pick someone that was much more qualified, suitable, and intelligent?

Was it maybe because they didn't want to choose someone who would outshine the president?

I assume just for votes. They thought a black woman might help the ticket nationally.
The censorship king from out of state.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sat Jul 09, 2022 2:34 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Sat Jul 09, 2022 2:01 pm
Bryce wrote:
Sat Jul 09, 2022 1:18 pm

I assume just for votes. They thought a black woman might help the ticket nationally.
Ah, yes. Remember the good old days when Democrats could define what a woman was...

Still say there were much better choices among the people that identified as both black and woman.

See how woke I'm becoming?

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sun Jul 10, 2022 10:15 am

:rollin
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

kager

Post by kager » Sun Jul 10, 2022 9:48 pm

Chip in and rent the lady a teleprompter.
"The problem with communication is the illusion that it has occurred."

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic