Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 6 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Virginia Governor's race

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Colonel Flagg

Re: Virginia Governor's race

Post by Colonel Flagg » Fri Nov 05, 2021 10:47 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Fri Nov 05, 2021 8:11 pm
km1125 wrote:
Fri Nov 05, 2021 9:47 am
Thu Nov 04, 2021 11:30 pm
km1125 wrote:
Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:03 pm
Thu Nov 04, 2021 7:47 pm

He’s a lot more woke than you will ever be.
Absolutely not something that one should be proud of
I would never expect you to have compassion towards minorities, pissant.
Wokism has nothing to do with compassion. It's pandering and it's embarrassing. To some degree it's disgusting, and many (apparently you included) mask it as compassion.

A great definition of pandering is from dictionary.com:

pandering
[ pan-der-ing ]SHOW IPA
noun
  • the act of catering to or profiting from the weaknesses, vices, or unreasonable desires of others:
    Pandering and fear-mongering are the main ingredients of his appeal to anxious voters.
    the act or practice of furnishing clients for a prostitute or supplying persons for illicit sexual intercourse:
    Human trafficking violates many other laws as well, including those against kidnapping, slavery, false imprisonment, and pandering.
It's the same as treating a 3 year old as a two year old instead of supporting and encouraging them to develop into a four year old. Treating them like a 2 year old is holding them back, and really, should be considered abusive.
I live by the Golden Rule. If you don’t live by the Golden Rule(truly and not just a KKKristian), I don’t have time for you. Sorry I don’t believe in making fun of transgender people who have a suicide rate 10x the national average.
Loudoun County Schools protected a rapist. That's why voters showed up at the polls with pitchforks aimed at Democrats.

"Don't you knock when you enter a room?"

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat Nov 06, 2021 6:51 am

Colonel Flagg wrote:
Fri Nov 05, 2021 10:47 pm
km1125 wrote:
km1125 wrote:
Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:03 pm
Thu Nov 04, 2021 7:47 pm

He’s a lot more woke than you will ever be.
Absolutely not something that one should be proud of
Wokism has nothing to do with compassion. It's pandering and it's embarrassing. To some degree it's disgusting, and many (apparently you included) mask it as compassion.

pandering
[ pan-der-ing ]SHOW IPA
noun
  • the act of catering to or profiting from the weaknesses, vices, or unreasonable desires of others:
    Pandering and fear-mongering are the main ingredients of his appeal to anxious voters.
    the act or practice of furnishing clients for a prostitute or supplying persons for illicit sexual intercourse:
    Human trafficking violates many other laws as well, including those against kidnapping, slavery, false imprisonment, and pandering.
It's the same as treating a 3 year old as a two year old instead of supporting and encouraging them to develop into a four year old. Treating them like a 2 year old is holding them back, and really, should be considered abusive.
I live by the Golden Rule. If you don’t live by the Golden Rule(truly and not just a KKKristian), I don’t have time for you. Sorry I don’t believe in making fun of transgender people who have a suicide rate 10x the national average.
Loudoun County Schools protected a rapist. That's why voters showed up at the polls with pitchforks aimed at Democrats.
Seems TCT's NY Times and WP are avoiding this story now:

https://www.rt.com/usa/537632-gender-fl ... -virginia/

https://redstate.com/mike_miller/2021/1 ... es-n468771
Last edited by audiophile on Sat Nov 06, 2021 6:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sat Nov 06, 2021 6:53 am

You read Russian propaganda articles?
“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat Nov 06, 2021 6:59 am

I did a web search on the "rape at Loudon School" based on Colonel Flagg's comments, I posted the the first two articles to come up.

OF course WP reporting is despicable:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opin ... rd-scandal
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

km1125

Post by km1125 » Sat Nov 06, 2021 9:58 am

km1125 wrote:

pandering
[ pan-der-ing ]SHOW IPA
noun
Which "Golden Rule" is that? Is it "He who has the Gold makes the rules" ? Is it "The Golden Rule is that there is no Golden Rule"? Is it the Golden Rule of Life (Never underestimate your rivals)?

I wasn't making fun of transgenders. I'm saying that adding the "X" option in the sex field is pandering to them (with Benson "catering and profiting" from them). They obviously have serious mental issues, which is also highlighted in your factoid of the excessive suicide rate. Why not TREAT them instead of just PANDER to them?

You are not helping them by pandering to them. Yes, it might make some feel temporarily better. Not much different than handing ice cream to a kid to stop a tantrum. You are appeasing them and not dealing with the actual issue. Adding the "X" option is not going to prevent even one of those suicides. Not one. In fact, it may ultimately result in more, as folks with gender identity issues see that as a solution instead of seeking treatment.

If your "Golden Rule" is the this one: "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you", then would you rather have folks pander to you or actually help you?

G G

Post by G G » Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:54 am

Never apologize for making fun of a tranny. Trannies would never apologize for making fun of you. These people are an abomination and want to destroy one of the most beautiful things God created for us: Ourselves! That is why these people have no regard for the safety of children or real women.

Let the trannies know what you think and do not live in fear of them.
Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic