Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 12 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Kamala Harris skips US-Mexico border-security meeting, goes to New Jersey instead

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
audiophile

Kamala Harris skips US-Mexico border-security meeting, goes to New Jersey instead

Post by audiophile » Sat Oct 09, 2021 3:26 am

Harris, meanwhile, traveled to the Garden State, visiting a daycare center,,,,What is wrong with her? What a dope!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... d=msedgntp

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Bryce

Re: Kamala Harris skips US-Mexico border-security meeting, goes to New Jersey instead

Post by Bryce » Sat Oct 09, 2021 7:41 am

Inside sources say she was on the border while in New Jersey.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Re: Kamala Harris skips US-Mexico border-security meeting, goes to New Jersey instead

Post by MWmetalhead » Sat Oct 09, 2021 7:53 am

LOL; I love that photo!
What is wrong with her?
Good question. The answer is probably too extensive to type here!
Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

bmw

Post by bmw » Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:50 am

Harris as VP is a perfect example of what happens when your VP selection committee values skin color and gender above actual qualifications for the job.

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Sat Oct 09, 2021 9:23 am

Myself, I don't think she's much brighter than Biden. I know Screen Glare will come out of the woodwork wetting her pants over such a comment.

But spend a little bit watching videos of her speaking. Some like to dog Biden for his Sleepy Joe act. Our VP just comes across to me as not the sharpest when I see her speak. Please don't just take my word on it. View a few speaking engagements and let me know if you agree or disagree with me.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sat Oct 09, 2021 9:28 am

bmw wrote:
Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:50 am
Harris as VP is a perfect example of what happens when your VP selection committee values skin color and gender above actual qualifications for the job.
Like Sarah Palin?
The censorship king from out of state.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat Oct 09, 2021 9:49 am

But they lost, unlike democrat-voting robots.
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Sat Oct 09, 2021 12:38 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Sat Oct 09, 2021 9:28 am
bmw wrote:
Like Sarah Palin?
There is probably little doubt she was picked because of gender. There is no evidence she was picked because of skin color. But we don't know for sure because it was not a prerequisite for McCain.
Biden on the other hand declared in advance he would pick a woman of color.
I no longer directly engage trolls

lidoshuffle

Post by lidoshuffle » Sat Oct 09, 2021 12:42 pm

bmw wrote:
Exactly, (Shhhh we're not allowed to say that though)....

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic