Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 12 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Calls For Nomo Cuomo Instensify

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Shuts Up

Calls For Nomo Cuomo Instensify

Post by TC Shuts Up » Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:46 am

Calls for Nomo Cuomo intensify after third accuser emerges.

https://news.yahoo.com/cuomo-sends-lett ... 14069.html

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

matt1

Re: Calls For Nomo Cuomo Instensify

Post by matt1 » Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:06 am

There was a group called Novo Combo & their debut song "Up Periscope" in early 1982. Made 1 more album "The Animation Generation" but failed to chart & then disbanded.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:33 pm

Does it bother anyone else that Cazzo Coumo's policy, the directive that sent thousands of elder citizens to their death, and there is plenty of evidence he tried his best to cover it up, hardly caused a blip on the radar. Now that it comes to light that he over aggressively hit on three women, hoping to get laid, and everyone is calling for his head?
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:46 pm

Bryce wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:33 pm
Does it bother anyone else that Cazzo Coumo's policy, the directive that sent thousands of elder citizens to their death, and there is plenty of evidence he tried his best to cover it up, hardly caused a blip on the radar. Now that it comes to light that he over aggressively hit on three women, hoping to get laid, and everyone is calling for his head?
They are going after both right now.

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:56 am

Will this be the lead story every night on NBC Nightly News for the next 3 weeks?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:00 pm

Mike Oxlong wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:56 am
Will this be the lead story every night on NBC Nightly News for the next 3 weeks?
Most likely.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:38 pm

And then there were six...
Albany, N.Y. – An aide to New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo says he groped her in the governor’s residence, a newspaper reported Wednesday, in the most serious allegation made yet by a series of women against the embattled Democrat.

The Times Union of Albany reported that the woman, who it did not name, was alone with Cuomo late last year when he closed the door, reached under her shirt and fondled her. The newspaper’s reporting is based on an unidentified source with direct knowledge of the woman’s accusation. The governor had summoned her to the Executive Mansion in Albany, saying he needed help with his cellphone, the newspaper reported.
Interestingly enough, although the CNN website has a story
Fox News looks the other way as Biden's $1.9 trillion relief bill is passed
above the fold, they are looking the other way on this latest damning accusation. Nary a mention on their site. Not a peep from MSNBC either, yet they blather on about they Royals across the pond.

Rachel Madcow hasn't mentioned Governor Cazzo in over three weeks. News organizations my ass.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:28 pm

Bryce wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:38 pm
And then there were six...
Albany, N.Y. – An aide to New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo says he groped her in the governor’s residence, a newspaper reported Wednesday, in the most serious allegation made yet by a series of women against the embattled Democrat.

The Times Union of Albany reported that the woman, who it did not name, was alone with Cuomo late last year when he closed the door, reached under her shirt and fondled her. The newspaper’s reporting is based on an unidentified source with direct knowledge of the woman’s accusation. The governor had summoned her to the Executive Mansion in Albany, saying he needed help with his cellphone, the newspaper reported.
Interestingly enough, although the CNN website has a story
Fox News looks the other way as Biden's $1.9 trillion relief bill is passed
above the fold, they are looking the other way on this latest damning accusation. Nary a mention on their site. Not a peep from MSNBC either, yet they blather on about they Royals across the pond.

Rachel Madcow hasn't mentioned Governor Cazzo in over three weeks. News organizations my ass.
Maddow is OPINION. Get it right.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:43 pm

Rate This wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:28 pm

More like lack of opinion in this case. She sure seemed to be full of them with Justice Kavanaugh though.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:18 am

Bryce wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:43 pm
Rate This wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:28 pm

More like lack of opinion in this case. She sure seemed to be full of them with Justice Kavanaugh though.
And Hannity didn’t cover Trumps myriad scandals..: whats your point? Partisans aren’t going to hold their sides accountable. If you think otherwise then you’re more naive then I thought.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:34 am

Rate This wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:18 am
Partisans aren’t going to hold their sides accountable. If you think otherwise then you’re more naive then I thought.
I'm glad to see you admit that CNN and MSNBC are both partisan. Neither had a mention of this latest major development on their website as of this morning.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:36 am

Bryce wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:34 am
Rate This wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:18 am
Partisans aren’t going to hold their sides accountable. If you think otherwise then you’re more naive then I thought.
I'm glad to see you admit that CNN and MSNBC are both partisan. Neither had a mention of this latest major development on their website as of this morning.
I didn’t say that. I said Rachel Maddow is. Just like Tucker, Laura and Sean.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:22 am

Rate This wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:36 am
But their news division hasn't covered it yet either. So, as you said, "Partisans aren’t going to hold their sides accountable."

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:42 am

Bryce wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:22 am
Rate This wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:36 am
But their news division hasn't covered it yet either. So, as you said, "Partisans aren’t going to hold their sides accountable."
Ok... your point is? Cable news isn’t exactly a gold standard for journalism. FOX’s “news” division ignores plenty of Republican scandals too. MSNBC can be seen as the left equivalent of FOX. Now proceed accordingly.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:07 am

I've seen plenty of coverage of Cuomo's misdeeds and intensifying calls for his resignation night after night on NBC Nightly News. Cannot speak for other newscasts or networks, as I seldom watch them.

And unlike Trump - who did next to nothing to thwart the siege on our Capitol back in January - where many Republicans in office defended his behavior, there are now a ton of Democrats in New York calling for Cuomo to step down. Moreover, the Democrat-led state assembly has begun an impeachment investigation.
Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic