Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 12 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Bidens Gone Wild!

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
zzand

Re: Bidens Gone Wild!

Post by zzand » Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:12 am

It seems a little of the MSM love affair is over as even they are staring to question 56 days in office with no real press conference form him and not a stand in. The 24 hour news cycle is a hungry beast and will turn on anyone to get a story. I am no fan of presidential news conferences as they are more and more staged, but he does need to delve into one soon to keep the love alive.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:17 am

We'll see when the couple goes on tour if ANY of the media, or even the local media folks, asks about what else is in this bill.

I'm guessing those questions will be few and far between and not get much airplay.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Mar 16, 2021 11:21 am

km1125 wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:17 am
We'll see when the couple goes on tour if ANY of the media, or even the local media folks, asks about what else is in this bill.

I'm guessing those questions will be few and far between and not get much airplay.
Are you assuming nobody can simply Google this? You folks act like it’s a big secret... here’s a hint... it’s public record.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic