Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 29 at 11:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Pillowman meltdown. Epic.

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Lester The Nightfly

Pillowman meltdown. Epic.

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:04 pm

Not much more to add, it really speaks for itself :shock:

https://twitter.com/jasonscampbell/stat ... 86272?s=21

Turkeytop

Re: Pillowman meltdown. Epic.

Post by Turkeytop » Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:17 pm

NewsMax suppressing the TRUTH. :rollin
I don't mean to brag, but I just put a puzzle together in 1 day and the box said 2-4 years.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:25 am

Wow, Nothing like a serious defamation lawsuit to help a bunch of clowns find the truth . They must seriously be freaked out about losing the network .
“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:45 am

If he has the proof, he should have shared it with Rudy.
I don't mean to brag, but I just put a puzzle together in 1 day and the box said 2-4 years.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:37 am

So much harm - all around - because of an obviously mentally ill demagogue’s leadership of the US government - starting in 2016.

And those who suffer from mental illness attract others who suffer from mental illness. MTG , Mike Lindell, Rudy, Roger Stone, Steve Miller, Steve Bannon, etc. The masters of childish meltdowns, the sadists, the conspiracy concoctors, regularly practicing and exhibiting extreme, harmful behaviors.

And predictably - we see many of the mentally stable and well - treating the sick as though they aren’t sick — just entertaining, unconventional, and peculiarly persistent.

The oft heard “Let Trump be Trump” is an example of the exasperated surrender observers feel - when trying to cope with behavioral and verbal symptoms of mental illness — misidentified and misunderstood.

We can only hope those leaving the Republican Party - no matter where they land - do not vote again for someone who is mentally unwell. And that goes for all voters no matter their party affiliation.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:29 am

He’s a lunatic full stop. How this guy can run a business is beyond me.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:03 am

He's from Minne-sow-da, don't cha know....he wants to overthrow the government while being "nice".
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Motown322

Post by Motown322 » Wed Feb 03, 2021 2:46 pm

I think he started hitting that crack pipe again...

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:06 am

The dude who split and left an empty chair on camera has now apologized on television. They’re all super jumpy over there because of the damage amount they’ll pay out to Dominion when/if they lose the lawsuit.

They’ll never go to trial. They’ll settle out of court. Nonetheless Dominion will dominate and end up owning the station and parent company.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:39 pm

screen glare wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:06 am
The dude who split and left an empty chair on camera has now apologized on television. They’re all super jumpy over there because of the damage amount they’ll pay out to Dominion when/if they lose the lawsuit.

They’ll never go to trial. They’ll settle out of court. Nonetheless Dominion will dominate and end up owning the station and parent company.
Where there are fascists, there will be sexual harassment victims. Just look at Faux News.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:25 pm

This crazy train keeps on running...
TV’s latest, most outrageously paranoid conspiracy-thriller has arrived. It has everything: cyberespionage, evil vote-stealing machines, wicked media cabals. And it aired Friday on One America News Network.

It is “Absolute Proof,” a two-hour-plus disinfomercial made and hosted by Mike Lindell, the chief executive of the MyPillow company and a fervent advocate of the myth that the 2020 election was stolen from Donald J. Trump and handed to President Biden. Mr. Lindell paid OANN to air it multiple times starting Friday.

In it, Mr. Lindell sits behind a news desk stamped with the seal of “WVW Broadcast Network.” He interviews a lineup of guests featured in the monthslong effort to discredit and overturn the legitimate election, whose wild charges he punctuates with a hearty “Wow!” He claims that Mr. Trump not only won the election but won by such a margin that he “broke the algorithm” of voting machines.

Mr. Lindell used to sell pillows on TV. Now he’s peddling dreams. In this sweet, terrible dream, your candidate did not lose an election that he lost. Complex nefarious forces are arrayed against you. But if only the media (including, apparently, some of the most fervently pro-Trump media) would relent and let the truth be known, you might get your country back.

The content of Mr. Lindell’s stolen-election case poses a challenge for a newspaper reviewer, because it is hogwash, widely discredited hogwash, and it can be irresponsible to spread the specifics unnecessarily, even to debunk them.

Even OANN, which has courted election truthers, seemed to realize that “Absolute Proof” was volatile content. A mammoth disclaimer before the broadcast emphasized that Mr. Lindell purchased the airtime and that “the statements and claims expressed in this program are presented at this time as opinions only.”

The message is not so much “Don’t try this at home” as “Don’t try us in court.”

Mr. Lindell is less shy. He holds forth in a blustery conspiracist voice that channels “The X-Files” by way of “Homeland” by way of an old “Saturday Night Live” Mike Ditka impression.

He promises to expose “all the evil in our country, all the criminals in the country, all the ones that tried to suppress this.” He complains of his suspension by Twitter and his treatment by OANN’s competitor Newsmax, which cut off an interview with him this week when he launched into an accusation of fraud by voting machines that the network had disavowed under pain of legal action. He grouses about the stores that will no longer sell his pillows.
― Matt

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:45 am

Here's my take away about Lindell. Okay, he apparently made a fortune selling pillows. So is he running thru all that money to do Cartwheels For Trump with a set of pompoms, instead of setting up his kids and grandkids and great grandkids?

I don't play the Lottery much. But if I ever did hit the big one, I wouldn't go blow thru the money like Grant went thru Richmond. My next few generations would be set for life.

I don't know Lindell. He may be setting aside a portion of his windfall for his descendants. It would be sad if he's not

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:05 am

With a net worth of 300 million, he has a ways to go on the crazy train before it's out of gas. I am confident someone somewhere is still buying his pillows.
In 2020, Lindell named his son Darren as the company's chief operating officer, citing possible future political ambitions.[13]
― Matt

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic