Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 12 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Capitol Police Officer Suicide

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Bryce

Capitol Police Officer Suicide

Post by Bryce » Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:41 pm

Just a hunch, and although I can't find too much info in it, it wouldn't surprise me if the Capitol Police Officer that took his own life a couple of days ago was the same officer that mistakenly shot Ms. Babbitt.

I also feel the need to call out what in my opinion is piss poor training. I have seen several pictures of plain clothed Capitol Police with guns drawn and finger on the trigger. THAT is a no-no. Finger should be out and above the guard until you make the decision to fire.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Honeyman

Re: Capitol Police Officer Suicide

Post by Honeyman » Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:48 pm

We will probably know eventually.

For now, the only thing certain is that his blood is on the hands of Donald J. Trump who instigated this tragic event.
The censorship king from out of state.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:58 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:48 pm

For now, the only thing is certain is that his blood is on the hands of Donald J. Trump who instigated this tragic event.
I have asked several times, without anyone providing an answer, could you quote the exact text in which Trump incited what the media is calling a riot or insurrection?

Compared to what transpired all over our country this past summer at the hands of BLM and ANTIFA, cheered on by leftist politicians and media members as well as the Vice President elect, the incident at the Capitol, except for the death of Ms. Bobbitt, was more akin to a panty raid.

I mean, even Anderson Cooper said the "rioters" were having dinner at Olive Garden or back in their hotel rooms by 8:00 PM
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:04 pm

Bryce wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:58 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:48 pm

For now, the only thing is certain is that his blood is on the hands of Donald J. Trump who instigated this tragic event.
I have asked several times, without anyone providing an answer, could you quote the exact text in which Trump incited what the media is calling a riot or insurrection?

Compared to what transpired all over our country this past summer at the hands of BLM and ANTIFA, cheered on by leftist politicians and media members as well as the Vice President elect, the incident at the Capitol, except for the death of Ms. Bobbitt, was more akin to a panty raid.

I mean, even Anderson Cooper said the "rioters" were having dinner at Olive Garden or back in their hotel rooms by 8:00 PM
https://mega.nz/folder/PgwzkDgT#HpdDx0nfULKPO1eUXS-edA
Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:05 pm

Younger officer, left, in the foreground, proper ready fire grip. Officer behind him, unsafe ready fire grip.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:12 pm

It was years of rhetoric, Bryce. Everything from Charlottesville to praising Q-Anon. Recently specifically telling everybody to be there on January 6th because "It will Be wild!’" and I'll march to the Capitol with you".

Watch when he gets impeached again on Wednesday. They will spell it out for you.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:28 pm

So in other words, he didn't say anything to incite a riot during his rally speach?

By your definition, the big tech titans, leftist media and politicians should be held accountable too. For four years they denigrated Trump voters. Casting them as deplorable's, racist, sexist, misogynistic, Nazi's, uneducated, etc.etc. Anything to try and marginalize Trump and his supporters. Then, ignoring calls to investigate a fishy election.

THOSE are the people that pushed them over the edge.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:30 pm

Honeyman,

There is no sense in trying to change Bryce's mind. He doesn't really give a shit about any of this unless he can spin the blame away from Trump and his deplorables.

At least he isn't pushing the A+ Batshit Crazy stuff on us like a few of the others.
“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:32 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:30 pm
Trump and his deplorables.

See, you're at fault too!

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:37 pm

Bryce wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:32 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:30 pm
Trump and his deplorables.
See, you're at fault too!
Yep, I am at fault for being repulsed at those cop killers who attacked the USA at the beckoning of Trump's organization. I am repulse at his "advisor" calling for Pence to be executed, for Rudy to call them to attack.

Speak around the issue all you want. The group is proving to be exactly what I have been suggesting for years.
― Matt

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:40 pm

Wow, talk about A+ Batshit crazy.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:44 pm

Bryce wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:40 pm
Wow, talk about A+ Batshit crazy.
I agree... they certainly are... For once we agree these people are shitstains on the world.
—Lin Wood (@LLinWood) January 1, 2021
He then proceeded to call for senior Republicans and a conservative-leaning judge to be arrested.

Wood wrote: "When arrests for treason begin, put Chief Justice John Roberts, VP Mike Pence, and Mitch McConnell at top of the list."

—Lin Wood (@LLinWood) January 1, 2021
Then, in reply to a tweet, Wood suggested that Pence should be executed by firing squad.
And the Hair Dye King wrote.
Hours before hordes of Trump supporters—many dressed in hide skins and carrying Confederate flags—Giuliani stood on the president’s Save America rally stage in front of the Capitol and called for the very violence that unfolded. “If we’re wrong, we will be made fools of,” Giuliani said, omitting the fact that the courts have unanimously ruled that indeed Trump’s claims of voter fraud are wrong. “But if we’re right, a lot of them will go to jail. So let’s have trial by combat.”
― Matt

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:19 pm

Bryce wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:28 pm
So in other words, he didn't say anything to incite a riot during his rally speach?

By your definition, the big tech titans, leftist media and politicians should be held accountable too. For four years they denigrated Trump voters. Casting them as deplorable's, racist, sexist, misogynistic, Nazi's, uneducated, etc.etc. Anything to try and marginalize Trump and his supporters. Then, ignoring calls to investigate a fishy election.

So you really think they all came to Washington to hear his speech, maybe look at look at the cherry trees, and go home? He incited the violence as did his elephant killing son and the idiot Giuliani.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:23 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:19 pm
Bryce wrote:

So you really think they all came to Washington to hear his speech, maybe look at look at the cherry trees, and go home? He incited the violence as did his elephant killing son and the idiot Giuliani.
Again, I see no quotes from the speech.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:33 pm

Bryce wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:23 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:19 pm
Bryce wrote:

Again, I see no quotes from the speech.
Again, it was an accumulation of four years of rhetoric.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic