Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 6 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Masks don't work.

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Lester The Nightfly

Re: Masks don't work.

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:09 am

Bryce wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:23 am
Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:00 pm
Bryce wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:34 pm
There isn't a mandate that we wipe our ass, yet the vast majority of people do.
Japanese-style electric power bidets FTW baby!!! Tried one out in Tokyo and there's no going back to the ways of a caveman. Bonus: I laugh at these toilet paper "shortages".
Accidently moving the water temperature control on that device can get your attention pretty fast. Does your seat rotate and clean itself after every use too? That was my favorite feature.
No seat rotation, but the seat warms up and a fan starts as soon as you sit down. After you're done your bidness you press the 'go' button and a nozzle emerges from the innards of the device firing, at first, a deceptively accurate firehose of 97 degree fahrenheit water followed by a bubble aerated stream and topped off with the stream that then undulates back and forth. The nozzle then retracts and you are greeted with one of two speeds of hot air blowing you dry, not unlike a Hawaiian tropical breeze across the smooth beach that is your popo. Thus you are then ready for the day, ready to take on unruly political commentary whist your asshole is fresh as a fucking daisy. :wink:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic