Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 6 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Please explain..

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
zzand

Re: Please explain..

Post by zzand » Wed Nov 11, 2020 5:30 pm

You know that, I know that, everybody knows that but those directly involved will play the entire game book as Gore laid out before calling it quits. So grab a cold beer, or whatever you drink, and enjoy the show...

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Wed Nov 11, 2020 5:42 pm

Bring on the recounts. Biden ‘ll beat Trump twice!

Mark Elliott

Post by Mark Elliott » Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:25 pm

zzand wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 5:30 pm
You know that, I know that, everybody knows that but those directly involved will play the entire game book as Gore laid out before calling it quits. So grab a cold beer, or whatever you drink, and enjoy the show...
Don't confuse this. Clinton offered both Bush and Gore everything he could, including briefings etc. during the process. With the focus on recounts NOT on transition, many believe it was the opening that Al-Quenda needed to accomplish 9/11.

Plus that was one state that could actually swing the results of the election. How many would have to change for this to actually make an impact?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Nov 11, 2020 7:40 pm

Mark Elliott wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:25 pm
zzand wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 5:30 pm
Don't confuse this. Clinton offered both Bush and Gore everything he could, including briefings etc. during the process. With the focus on recounts NOT on transition, many believe it was the opening that Al-Quenda needed to accomplish 9/11.

Plus that was one state that could actually swing the results of the election. How many would have to change for this to actually make an impact?
4-6

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic